In praise of women who find it hard to orgasm

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by 7x6, Nov 27, 2008.

1. 7x6

7x6 Member

My current girlfriend (and the one before that) is multi-orgasmic, cums several times per fuck but it's not particularly because of me, she just cums easy and expects an orgasm few minutes.

It's all very reassuring and ego-boosting but I think i'm starting to miss the challenge aspect.

My previous long term girlfriend found it very hard to cum. Typically it would take oral+fingers, a good long fuck, more oral and fingers (maybe some of them up her ass) and a nipple between the teeth before she'd finally have a huge shaking, screaming orgasm. We also played around with more adventurous sex than i've ever known.

My current girl really just likes basic penetration, she is begging to be fucked after 30 seconds of foreplay.

My ex hadn't cum in the presence of anyone else for years, my ex wife had never cum in the presence of anyone else until my tongue did the trick after a year or so together.

My current girl can't imagine why anyone would fuck if there was a chance they weren't going to cum.

I'm sure i'll miss my current girfriends multiple orgasms next time I find myself face down in a pussy with a sore tongue and cramp in my fingers but right now...

Anyone else have any views on this?

2. crossy

Gold Member

Girls rarely cum from penetration and minimal foreplay unless the dude is quite wide.

3. 7x6

7x6 Member

Yeah I know, it was kind of my point. I've spent the last two years with someone who does cum very easily (though in her case it's less about my width and more about her sensitivity and, I suspect, her large exposed clit as that's what she has in common with other multi-orgasmic women i've known).

I was merely observing that giving a single orgasm to a woman who finds it hard can be at least as rewarding as giving a multi-orgasmic woman a string of 8.

Does anyone agree or disagree?

4. presario2800

presario2800 New Member

Albums:
    My last wife was the same she would have a orgasm a few times just with me fucking her, mostly her on top. My new girlfriend can only orgasm from my tougue or my fingers or hers, but her orgasms are way more intense.

5. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    I agree the challenge of giving a girl who struggles an O is pretty hot but nothing beats a highly orgasmic woman IMO.

6. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    I appreciate the multi orgasmic girls. I really love them. Very re-assuring for the ego, and although they are very easy to please I still aim to become the best lover they ever had.

On the other hand I always stay with the challenge girls. The one that don't come or don't come as I want them to come. I stay with them because I like the challenge and I want to be the one who converts them.

But the ones I prefer the most are those that discover that they are multi-orgasmic with me during our first time :)

As Ice-T said:
    I love them and they love me right back. Now who's the mac?

#6 DonJuanDeShenzhen, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  7. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    If you are in need of a challenge: Try squirting or continuous orgasms (orgasms every couple seconds).

Regarding challenge: Did anybody else find it hard to dish out multiple orgasms to girls who come quickly? They come quick as in 5 minutes and after wards they become overly sensitive and penetration is painful for them. "Game over" after orgasm as she puts it. That's my current challenge. Any advice on that?

8. B_New End

B_New End New Member

disagree. As far as I see it, if a girl is multi orgasmic and cums easily, she simply enjoys sex much more, and therefore I am much more fulfilled, than a girl that has to struggle to get off.

9. BS76

BS76 Active Member

I really have to disagree with that statement. I see it online a lot but from personal experience it's just not true. Either most guys suck in bed or I'm bigger than I think (going by your logic). Actually, I think most guys actually probably do suck in bed now that I think about it.

10. 7x6

7x6 Member

While that may be true in general, it's not always the case, the woman who found it hardest to cum was one of the keenest to fuck and definately the most keen to fuck for hours of anyone i've ever known. My current multi-orgasmic girlfriend has sometimes had enough before i've cum myself. Though not always... We had an amazing saturday night. Nice to be able to say we had one of our best nights of sex after almost two years :)

11. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

It's good when they can be riding you and cumming while you're watching TV.

Or if they don't make you stop after five minutes :redface:.

12. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

true, I would feel bad if I was with a girl that could never cum... or at least hardly.. in the long run it will tear down your ego and maybe you will doubt about your abilities in bed.

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I disagree. I like sex more than most of my friends from what I can tell, and I take a long time to climax. Sometimes I don't climax at all. In fact, I used to fake it when that happened because there's nothing more frustrating than enjoying a man's body for hours, feeling sated, doing all you can to satisfy him back, only he won't bust because he's decided that whether you think you need to or not, you are going to have an orgasm. How's this for an angle? I like sex so much I don't need to cum from it. On the other hand, orgasms are almost always welcome.

This sounds like me. However, once I'm satisfied, I grow increasingly sensitive all over, and want to stop within ten minutes if possible.

14. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

AE I think thats an excellent attitude towards sex. Many things about sex can be fun and plenty of people on this site have said just that so why does everyone at the same time go around as if what your aiming for is the biggest and most orgasms? For a site dedicated to all things sex pretty much I think there a lot of misconceptions proped up about what sex should be in the name of ego, fantasy what have you.

15. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah... ego can only get in the way of great sex. Don't you agree?

16. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yes, BS76, I would agree, i think a lot of men do suck in bed - funny thing is, i've yet to meet a man who thinks he's anything but God's gift to women in bed. Every man, without exception, that i've asked if they're good in bed has been quick and proud to tell me they are fantastic.

Lots of ego out there, much more than deserved.

17. cougarblue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Damn, son...you need a larger sample size.

I'm not multi-orgasmic, but I think about sex every 60 seconds, more so than any of my female acquaintances, and more so than most of the men I know.

It's pretty damn RARE for me to meet a man who can keep it UP. Most of the time, they cum and I'm laying there thinking: "OK, when's the next round?"

Draft saved Draft deleted