In real life, How private is your sex life?

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think its great that we have a forum here where we can speak pretty freely and anonomously about personal sexual issues, but in real life how
private are you? So lets say from a scale, 1 being extremely private--
speaking to noone, but lets say a few strangers to 10 being the most open..how would you rate yourself. I would say I am pretty much a 1.
I deal with pretty much gay feelings and have very little comfort speaking
to anyone...except perhaps people out of my social circle..

Would be interested to hear what other say..oh and I guess while your at it...leave your dick size (just kidding):biggrin1:

Will be interested to see what people say....

chiefone4u

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am fairly private when it comes to my sex life with everyone-- IRL & OnLine.

I do talk about some of my likes/dislikes with a few select friends online, and even fewer in person.

I guess maybe I'm just old fashioned in the sense that I don't believe in kissing and telling.

As far as cock size goes... there are pic's in my profile

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
a few close friends...and this site...i say a 3...but would love to more...most of my friends never discuss thier sex life....so it usually me talking shit...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think its great that we have a forum here where we can speak pretty freely and anonomously about personal sexual issues, but in real life how private are you? So lets say from a scale, 1 being extremely private--speaking to noone, but lets say a few strangers to 10 being the most open..how would you rate yourself. I would say I am pretty much a 1.
I deal with pretty much gay feelings and have very little comfort speaking
to anyone...except perhaps people out of my social circle..

Would be interested to hear what other say..oh and I guess while your at it...leave your dick size (just kidding):biggrin1:

Will be interested to see what people say....

I would say maybe a 2. I tend not to talk to my girl friends much about my bf's endowment or sexual prowess because I don't want things to be awkward when we are all together. I also don't want them thinking they need to try him out. :wink:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm an extremely private person...to the point where a friend once said to me, "I've known you for years and yet I know nothing about you"...

There's only one person who knows anything about my sex life other than those who have been participants...

D

deleted3782

When I had a sex life a few years ago, I was pretty quiet about it.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What happens in my bed (on top of the dining room table, the shower, across the back of the sofa, on the kitchen floor, up on the roof)...stays there!

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say I'm about an 8. I generally am pretty comfortable talking about anything. I don't go have sex and immediately try to find a friend to high five and brag about it or anything, but there are other occasions such as a few nights ago at bar with friends of both sexes and we had a VERY open conversation about sex. What we liked, what we didn't how many people we have slept with, who we slept with and "tips and tricks". It is pretty natural to me.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
My sex life is on vacation in France.

And mine's on vacation in the sunny South-East. *sigh*

What happens in my bed (on top of the dining room table, the shower, across the back of the sofa, on the kitchen floor, up on the roof)...stays there!

Eeeeewww!! Nudey - you need to wash your soft furnishings and wipe down your surfaces at least sometimes :eek::eek::eek:

:tongue:

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eeeeewww!! Nudey - you need wash your soft furnishings and wipe down your surfaces at least sometimes :eek::eek::eek:

:tongue:[/QUOTE]
Clorox wipes and Purell have changed my life

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
my sex life, or lackthereof, is on a scale of 7. there are a few individuals i'm willing to dish out the dirt to in details--and those are the ppl i trust. other than that i keep things fairly private from the individuals who don't need to know, like family members LOL... my parents still think i'm a virgin :tongue:

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a high school reunion coming up..and most are married and have kids etc...I really don't want to come out of the closet...so what sort of excuse if any..do I say when I say I never married. I am sure that they
must suspect. I had one friend push and push and try to tell her I was gay...but ...no way. I can't say I am ashamed..more rather pissed off
that I am not into women. Anyway...when it comes down to it...we are
all dealt a hand..and we go with the hand we have.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In real life, I tend to guard my privacy fiercely. My sex partners and friends tend to fix all that for me. :bigeyes2:

Online is a different story. You want to know, you have but to ask. :biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In life I'm no prude about it, but I keep my mouth shut pretty much. (LOL no pun intended!) Amoung close friends, yeah we talk, but I don't say anything to compromise my partners' privacy. We do talk about past sex and techniques and insecurities etc. I guess I'd say 3 or 4.

Online- well what da ya want to know? 10

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Online - very private but only because I have a horror of colleagues finding out anything about that aspect of my life. I don't want any shifts in the dynamic in the workplace (unless I instigate them myself, of course!). In real life it depends who I am with. With close girlfriends the talk can get extremely raunchy - think Samantha on SATC squared a few times. Girlfriends usually blush and choke on their drinks (at first!) because I'm so frank about everything. But I never talk about the detail of what I do/have done with a partner; I just talk about sex generally.