In "real world" setting, do people usually just round?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by LemacST, May 1, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

I see a lot of "8 1/2", "7 1/4" etc. on here, exact measurements I never hear in real life. Do people usually just round up? You generally only hear whole numbers from guys and girls when asked about size. Should I tell people my 6 1/2" is 7" if asked? Would a girl describe me to her friend as 7"?

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

We aim to be precise so will you please aim too?

On LPSG every time someone gains a fraction of an inch, it's a big day for us. So yes, pull that thing down - get it 7.

3. Blocko

Blocko Member

That's because most people who talk about it make it up or estimate anyway (outside of the penis oriented LPSG community). It's not "rounding" so much as they really don't know, or don't want to tell the truth.

I mean, looking at the lifestyles graph ( Image:penis percentile.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) a huge number (70% from a rough eye guess based on that graph) of guys are under 6 inches. Given 6 inches is the accepted standard average, do 70% of guys go through life thinking they are less than average? No, I imagine they just say they are average and never both to measure.

Yet most guys claim at least 6, if not 8, 9 or 12 inches!

Draft saved Draft deleted