In relationship but craving big dick! HELP!!!

Vordhosbn

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, let me break it down for you. I've been with my boy for about 6 months now. We're totally in love and things are going great. I'm a total top and he LOVES getting fucked. He loves my huge cock and I love his tight round hard ass. He's a sexy, very pretty Brazilian guy. Aside from the sex and him being incredibly good looking, we enjoy spending time together and laughing, etc.

BUT, the problem is this: he's a little below average in the penis department, and I REALLY miss sucking a big juicy cock! Frankly, his penis doesn't really turn me on.

So what should I do? I obviously shouldn't cheat on him, although I live in NYC near CHELSEA and it would be pretty easy to do! But I'm a good guy... I've had my chances and resisted (somehow)! This dilemma has lead me to explore an idea neither of us have ventured into with prior relationships: a 3-some.

We've (mostly I) have began discussing the option of bringing another person into our sex life on occasion, or even one time just to try it out. He knows that I like big dicks and I mentioned a couple times that I miss playing with a big dick. (We've practiced being very honest with each other). He said he's open to the idea, but is he saying this because he really is or because he's just trying to please me?

We've had sex a number of times where we role play (I love being very verbal). And a number of those times, he'd be, for instance, sucking my dick and I'd turn him on more by fingering his ass and getting him to imagine another cock inside his ass while he sucks my dick or vice versa. He seems totally turned on to the idea... I know it's just role play, but we also check out guys together. We have similar taste half of the time it seems. It's fun when a guy walks by and we both catch each other checking him out (we even start humming that Britney Spears song "3" jokingly).

The issue I have is that, as I mentioned, he's Brazilian - jealous and shit, you know. Even if I get him to agree to a 3-some, would it be like, say, poppers with some people, where you introduce it in your sex life and can't enjoy sex without it again? Would he hold it against me? Is he REALLY ready? Or what if someone ends up feeling left out?

That leads me to another idea; maybe we can experiment by playing with another couple. That way it's like 2 on 2... or all 4 playing... and after we cum, they're in a relationship and so are we. I wonder if it might be safer that way. I wouldn't mind seeing him suck another cock while I suck another cock, or we both make out while we suck another cock at the same time while the other dude is sucking my cock (you get the idea). We can even say that we could only engage in anal sex together, which would make it safer emotionally and physically.

So there you have it. What to do... My roommates seem to be very against the idea. I'm pretty liberal and open-minded. I've mentioned to my boyfriend that I'm "sex-positive" which is a new concept for him. Am I using his love for me as a way to satisfy my selfish desires? Sometimes he's into the idea, other times he's not so sure. What if we go through with it and sometime in the middle of the act, he freaks out? What if I end up getting so turned on with another person that I become less attracted to him sexually and will always feel something is missing when it's just us two? What if I can't shake my desire for a big dick out of my head? What if...

This is my dilemma. :confused:

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We've had sex a number of times ...

I'd really like to say good luck with that, but you're doomed. You've got so much else going on that doesn't have to do with each other that I don't know what to say.

Move on and give it up. Eventually, you'll decide you're a one-man guy. Or not.

D_Whitcomb Whistlereed

Account Disabled
Media
It's not worth messing up a good relationship. I have a similar situation. I've been with a guy for 2 years. His penis isn't small, but it's nothing special. I've often thought about the possibility of cheating or bringing up the idea of a threesome, but at the end of the day it's not going to make our relationship stronger. It can only hurt the relationship. I don't want to risk losing the man I love because I can't get over my big penis obsession. Just not worth it.

ubered

Experimental Member
Media
My partner and I have been together for almost 5 years, and we had similar issues - both having the idea that we'd like to be with guys that have bigger dicks than us every now and then.

It started off like you said, verbal fantasies during sex. Then we ended up checking guys out and talking about the possibility of threesomes. We just went out and tried it and it worked great! I was asking all the same questions as you, but at the end of the day you won't know until you try it. We were worried one person would be left out, but after 2 years of threesomes, this has never happened - everyone involved always just wants more of everything!!

Try it, but talk about boundaries first. If your partner's jealous or you're both unsure, go slow at the beginning and find out what kind of situations you're both comfortable with. Start off with an only threesomes rule or a situation in a sauna where you both fuck different guys but on the same site - this kind of trade off where you're both getting pleasure at the same time may help the jealousy. You can even have a no exchanging phone numbers or only once with the same guy rule to help with this.

The deal is to find situations you think you could both be comfortable with and TRY them. You'll be forever asking yourself these questions unless you give it a go.

Good luck!

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My partner and I have been together for 5 years and I'm in the same boat you are. I crave sex with other people, different cocks and bodies, and the variety which makes life spicy and interesting.

Unfortunately though, I find what other people here are saying has held true for me too. I've realized that I cannot cheat on him because it will hurt our relationship (I did in the past, lucky for me that he forgave me and since then, I have kept my promise). The relationship and everything else I get from it is worth more than extremely satisfying sex.

I think for you, it depends on how honest you both are with each other about your needs (I could do well by taking my own advice). My guy gets jealous and hurt, the same way your boyfriend does, which makes the possibility of a threesome or couples-swap seem out of reach for us.

Let me know if you come up with any ideas about how to remedy your situation. I could sure use some ideas too.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
I'd really like to say good luck with that, but you're doomed. You've got so much else going on that doesn't have to do with each other that I don't know what to say.

Move on and give it up. Eventually, you'll decide you're a one-man guy. Or not.

I am Brazilian, too, and somehow I found myself posting on this thread.

Well, not all Brazilians are that jealous, lol, but maybe most are.

But I have to agree with Nick on this one: your urge for a bigger cock is taking the better of your possible love for him.

Break up.

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We've been together for 14 years and been doing 3+somes for most of our relationship.

Bringing others into the relationship can work, but you both need to be on the same page and want to do it. There is more to a relationship than sex, our next trick could be the best lay in the world, but neither of us is going to give up our relationship for just sex.

Start with a one-night stand or a couple. Then you don't have to worry about loosing the other to the newcomer.

agol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got 6 inch girth, and couldn't even fathom sticking it inside a girls ass, it would rip a girls ass into shreds lol

I'm not gay but if I was, a big cock would be something i'd run away from.

Hurt inside the ass, hurt to give a blowjob. Especially looking at the girls who have given me blowjobs, they suck. I recently got blowjob from one girl, she actually managed for about 2 mins longer with a better technique than all of them, but then she complained too.