In Response to Foreskin Crusaders

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanted to ask the women if they are cut as well?
Were you cut with or without your permission
All of the women I have spoken too say that they are the same or feel more tight after they heal after giving birth if the vaginal is left intact during childbirth.
Most countries have stopped doing these surgeries except the US even though The leading medical journals are all opposed to epesiotomies unless the baby is in danger. It has been proven to be only harmful to the mothers .

No one seems to say anything about women , being cut during childbirth.
I have been told that the doctor may ask the husband, not the woman ,if she wants to be made tighter or the same as before.
Many women no longer enjoy sex after having children in America because of the episiotomy.
It can take at least 2 years before sex is pleasurable enough to satify the woman if ever again.
I would like to hear from men and women .
I should be the vagina crusader.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you're right that it is far less common... when I was born it was pretty common. My mother was cut and I was only 5lb 6oz (big trees from small acorns grow). And it's a shame because scar tissue isn't stretchy so I'm not surprised sex can be painful for a long time, if not forever after that.

I wasn't cut, and didn't tear... but there is the advice available now in order to prevent those problems I guess, god bless olive oil!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Your post sounds like you are talking about female circumcision...but you are referring to episiotomies during childbirth? You don't have a large enough female audience here, even some of us with children never had a vaginal delivery. You'll get maybe a handful of responses.

I'm sure sex the first while after having a baby is difficult to enjoy, even without an episiotomy. I would have had to be cut several times and into the rectal area to have my daughter with the size of her head. I definitely am content that i had a c-section versus trying deal with all of that kind of vaginal trauma.

Back when my mom and mother in law gave birth they never asked or talked to them about it. It was standard practice unfortunately.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your post sounds like you are talking about female circumcision...but you are referring to episiotomies during childbirth? You don't have a large enough female audience here, even some of us with children never had a vaginal delivery. You'll get maybe a handful of responses.

I'm sure sex the first while after having a baby is difficult to enjoy, even without an episiotomy. I would have had to be cut several times and into the rectal area to have my daughter with the size of her head. I definitely am content that i had a c-section versus trying deal with all of that kind of vaginal trauma.

Back when my mom and mother in law gave birth they never asked or talked to them about it. It was standard practice unfortunately.
okay ,so how big was your babies head?
The vagina isn't made too small to have babies. Do you have an ABNORMALITY?

I know in the past you have said that you are not satisfied with the sensation you have and were considering circumcision yourself. I think it is possible that some women have a micro vagina . I guess these women are meant for the men with a micro penis.
The human body can go wrong so many ways and hopefully surgery is there to fix these mishaps when they occur.
I have heard that hermaphrodites also have to have a C section if they can carry a pregnancy.
There are all sorts of life threatening deformities that can occur.

There are a boat load of women around here and they may or may not to comment.

Everyone of them counts regardless of the number.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Female circumcision = removal of the clitoral hood, which isn't practiced in great numbers in any nation that I know of.
Female circumcision does NOT equal female genital mutilation.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Female circumcision = removal of the clitoral hood, which isn't practiced in great numbers in any nation that I know of.
Female circumcision does NOT equal female genital mutilation.

Just wait darling....it will get even more interesting!

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Abnormality? Hardly.

Some of us are built smaller than others. Our men never complain.
Actually not being ale to have a baby normally is an abnormality.
I had noticed that you were considering changing your vagina and it turned out that you do suffer from an abnormal inability to give birth and I wondered if there was any correlation.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Actually not being ale to have a baby normally is an abnormality.
I had noticed that you were considering changing your vagina and it turned out that you do suffer from an abnormal inability to give birth and I wondered if there was any correlation.

In a perfect world- all women could get pregnant, stay pregnant and have babies vaginally. I am built rather small in my pelvis and genitals. It's not what is medically considered a birth defect but it causes complications when having a baby, even a small one (my daughter was 6lbs but had the head of a 10lb baby). My mom had a hard time giving birth to me and i was 6lbs. My aunt had a 3 lb baby and had to be cut three times during her episiotomy. My gynecologist has to use smaller instruments for my yearly exam. If i dont have sex every few days to keep things stretched out then i tear the first few times having sex again. My daughter was stuck at the top part of my vagina and pelvis for about 24 hours before i had a c-section.

It's genetics, some women died in childbirth before modern obstetrics and i would have been one of them. I'd rather be built normal sized. But there is nothing that can be done when you are built rather petite in every area of your body. When i was 17 i had surgery to open up the urethra and dilate it larger because that is also smaller than average.

The only thing that could medically be changed as far as my genitals is having the hood removed to give access to the clitoral glans. Since having the clitoral piercing it helped but then the piercing moved out of place and started to slowly grow out of the hood. Since then i've bought a clit pump and it has helped pull the clitoris out of the hood a bit.

Thats probably more than you wanted to know, i'll stop rambling now.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Okay,
Women talking about their vaginas and giving birth are well and good, but. . .

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE THREAD "FORESKIN CRUSADERS," OR MALE CIRCUMCISION IN GENERAL?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I
The only thing that could medically be changed as far as my genitals is having the hood removed to give access to the clitoral glans. Since having the clitoral piercing it helped but then the piercing moved out of place and started to slowly grow out of the hood. Since then i've bought a clit pump and it has helped pull the clitoris out of the hood a bit.

I know a woman who got a topical testosterone cream prescribed for low libido.
It made her super horny... like a 20 year old guy.

One side effect was that, over about 8 months, her clit grew in size... to about the size of the first joint of her index finger.

After that it took a piercing rather well, right thru the center of the larger clit.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay,
Women talking about their vaginas and giving birth are well and good, but. . .

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE THREAD "FORESKIN CRUSADERS," OR MALE CIRCUMCISION IN GENERAL?

Not a whole lot. It has even less to do with "The Healthy Penis" so I've moved it to "Womens' Issues", which it is.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ended up having an emergency c-section with my first child......and then an elective c-section with my second child. Well on the 2nd one because I had gestational diabetes it was reccomended.

I had the first c-section because my daughter's head was turned sideways and they couldn't get her head turned the way it was supposed to be. (her head was crowning). Then the baby got into distress......so they wheeled me down and did a c-section.

I was exhausted from pushing for 3 hours.......I just wanted her out. I had taken no drugs until the emergency c-section. I was begging for the vacuum extractor but they told me it could cause problems for the baby.....so I let them do a c-section.

The baby did break my tail bone......that was fun.... not being able to sit for a few weeks after the birth.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OWOWOWOWOWWWWWOWOWOWW!!

::rolling around on the floor:: OOOWWW!

Oh, come on.... its not that bad.... even an enlarged clit is just a little thing...

I actually put an apadravya piercing thru the head of my own cock.
All the way thru the center of the head from bottom up thru the top.

I did it myself...
I can tell you that, pushing as hard as you can without losing control... it takes 11 to 13 seconds to drive a piercing lance thru the head of your dick.

It hurt... but not as much as you might expect.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
. aw, bless your heart.
sorry you had a rough time. I bet your children are beautiful like you
I'm glad your children turned out okay and I'm glad you were able to be helped.
I ended up having an emergency c-section with my first child......and then an elective c-section with my second child. Well on the 2nd one because I had gestational diabetes it was reccomended.

I had the first c-section because my daughter's head was turned sideways and they couldn't get her head turned the way it was supposed to be. (her head was crowning). Then the baby got into distress......so they wheeled me down and did a c-section.

I was exhausted from pushing for 3 hours.......I just wanted her out. I had taken no drugs until the emergency c-section. I was begging for the vacuum extractor but they told me it could cause problems for the baby.....so I let them do a c-section.

The baby did break my tail bone......that was fun.... not being able to sit for a few weeks after the birth.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a perfect world- all women could get pregnant, stay pregnant and have babies vaginally. I am built rather small in my pelvis and genitals. It's not what is medically considered a birth defect but it causes complications when having a baby, even a small one (my daughter was 6lbs but had the head of a 10lb baby). My mom had a hard time giving birth to me and i was 6lbs. My aunt had a 3 lb baby and had to be cut three times during her episiotomy. My gynecologist has to use smaller instruments for my yearly exam. If i dont have sex every few days to keep things stretched out then i tear the first few times having sex again. My daughter was stuck at the top part of my vagina and pelvis for about 24 hours before i had a c-section.

It's genetics, some women died in childbirth before modern obstetrics and i would have been one of them. I'd rather be built normal sized. But there is nothing that can be done when you are built rather petite in every area of your body. When i was 17 i had surgery to open up the urethra and dilate it larger because that is also smaller than average.

thank you for yourpost.I'm sorry you have had a rough time .
I'm glad you found something to make your clit feel better.