Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i saw a few commenting claiming i wasnt as advertised as far as my size...i was told im 7.25 at best... pic included im about 8 1/4 about im only semi erect about 60%...maybe ill take 100% hard pic later...but sorry to disappoint the doubters out there

Attachments

D_teyjhne

Just Browsing
Media
but not to be hatin, you should back your claims if it is 9.75, and showing a pic of 8 doesnt exactly support your claim. still a good size, but its not 9.75 if im being honest. but i dont doubt you, because why else would you say it was if it wasnt? so case closed.

Last edited:

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay, I've never heard about you so I am unbiased and I am not a hater.

Having said that I must now say that you did push that ruler down incredibly deep and it looks like taking that photo might have been painful(which would account for the shakiness)

Anyway, from the photos I'd say that it looks like it's really between 7.5 or 7.75. At any rate it's nothing to be ashamed of. You have an attractive dick and it looks plenty thick too.

No hate intended in any of the comments I just made, just from one man to another.

BTW, the best way to measure the length of an erect penis is to simply lay the ruler across the top while standing up, that's the real pudding.