in search of Mr Goodbar

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by pele1968, May 16, 2011.

1. pele1968

pele1968 New Member

I am a married male in Vancouver, Canada, and I have a simple request... My wife and I have an open marriage, and have been exploring things with others for a month now. She is sexy, 41, curvy, fit, extremely oral .I would be interested in hearing from someone here, who is attractive, well-groomed, somewhere between 30 and 45, well endowed, and long lasting for her. Someone who is a gentleman, and would treat her with respect. I would want to make it look like you had randomly contacted her though.... Anyone in the lower mainland that might fall into this category? my e-mail address is brad98_68@hotmail.ca if you were interested in this...

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Albums:
    ya know Mr. Goodbar was a serial killer, right?

3. workandplay243

workandplay243 New Member

Albums:

Roseann Quinn was a 28-year-old school teacher who was brutally murdered in her apartment by a man she had met at a neighborhood bar. Her murder prompted the movie hit, "Looking for Mr.Goodbar."

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Albums:
    was a murder case, was book, then a movie.. last two excellent :smile: the first, no so much :sad:

i think Mr. Goodbar was one of the places she picked up her menfolk? one of the men she took home killed her... so Mr. Goodbar, from the bar, was a killer.

either way, is a creepy title for personal ad.

still wish the couple best of luck finding healthy and sane play partners.

#4 MickeyLee, May 17, 2011
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice