in search of Mr Goodbar

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by pele1968, May 16, 2011.

1. pele1968

pele1968 New Member

I am a married male in Vancouver, Canada, and I have a simple request... My wife and I have an open marriage, and have been exploring things with others for a month now. She is sexy, 41, curvy, fit, extremely oral .I would be interested in hearing from someone here, who is attractive, well-groomed, somewhere between 30 and 45, well endowed, and long lasting for her. Someone who is a gentleman, and would treat her with respect. I would want to make it look like you had randomly contacted her though.... Anyone in the lower mainland that might fall into this category? my e-mail address is brad98_68@hotmail.ca if you were interested in this...

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

ya know Mr. Goodbar was a serial killer, right?

3. workandplay243

workandplay243 New Member

Albums:

Roseann Quinn was a 28-year-old school teacher who was brutally murdered in her apartment by a man she had met at a neighborhood bar. Her murder prompted the movie hit, "Looking for Mr.Goodbar."

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

was a murder case, was book, then a movie.. last two excellent :smile: the first, no so much :sad:

i think Mr. Goodbar was one of the places she picked up her menfolk? one of the men she took home killed her... so Mr. Goodbar, from the bar, was a killer.

either way, is a creepy title for personal ad.

still wish the couple best of luck finding healthy and sane play partners.

#4 MickeyLee, May 17, 2011
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted