In showers, had enough abuse...

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cheers guys, thanks for your replies!

I suppose you are all correct, maybe I will just get a boner to shut them all up & see how that goes! ;)

drunk, you've got a nice cock, that's all there is too it. guys love to give each other shit, esp in a football club. They just want you to give it back. Start complimenting them on how girly they are. tell them they have girly asses, and when they act like ladies, you start to think of them in dresses, giggling, and, well, nature just plumps you up. Or ask them to give you a blow job. tell them you are just hard all the time, 24/7.

if that doesn't work, you may have to give up football. this would never happen at some librarians club. Maybe you should wear a kilt more often, flash them when you're with the ladies.:wink:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A good way to stop it is to somehow show them what a hardon looks like. That should shut them up, and give you some street cred too ;)

it might be awkward, but i agree with this. show them what it looks like when you do get a hard on.

let the haters hate brah. you know how your cock is, yah? why does it matter what they have to say about it?

hung_glasgow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, tonight I put an end to this...I think.

Basically the same old routine happened and I took your advice & gave it all back but there is always one who just takes it too far so I told him if he didn't shut it I'd think of his wife sucking my cock and get a hard-on and everyone would have to put up with it. He thought I was bluffing so I fucked him right up by thinking of his wife (she is quite hot & I told him this aswell, ha!) and got pretty hard.

They were all in shock but I told them if they ever want to see a big dick all they have to do is give me some abuse and I will oblige. That shut them up, but we'll see how long that lasts!

Cheers guys!

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, tonight I put an end to this...I think.

Basically the same old routine happened and I took your advice & gave it all back but there is always one who just takes it too far so I told him if he didn't shut it I'd think of his wife sucking my cock and get a hard-on and everyone would have to put up with it. He thought I was bluffing so I fucked him right up by thinking of his wife (she is quite hot & I told him this aswell, ha!) and got pretty hard.

They were all in shock but I told them if they ever want to see a big dick all they have to do is give me some abuse and I will oblige. That shut them up, but we'll see how long that lasts!

Cheers guys!

hah. sounds like fun. Although what are you going to do if they all fall in love with you now, and go girly on you?

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bingo. This is about jealousy, that's all. They will claim you are attracted to men to try to deal with their own humiliation.

You could be nice about it and say, "sorry you don't feel comfortable around me. I'll try to cover up more." And then do it. Just be more private and see what reactions you get then. I'll bet they want more views, not less.

Just feel secure with yourself enough to not feel a need to attack any of them verbally. All it will do is make things worse for you.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just remember that everyone of you who is "teased" for being overly adequate and well endowed or blessed there are probably many more who are going into that very same shower feeling terribly insecure because they were unlucky in this department. They may have a "average" penis when erect but in the flaccid state looks puny. Believe me, there are many more in this category than what you experience. That is why this site started as an "ironic" site or almost as a joke. Why would those who are lucky need a support group? But I think those of us who have poked around here for years understand that there actually is a need for those like you who experience things like that. However, just remember to view the big picture and have some empathy for those of us who legitimately feel very insecure because we were not blessed in this department and have recieved culturally approved ridicule. Just explore portions of this site where it seems that it is okay to make fun of those with a small cock and that somehow having a small cock = character flaw. Most on this site don't do that which is why I keep coming back. But to be real, would you rather walk into that shower with a big cock or a tiny cock?

malaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
most people dont realise this is very diffenr playing this out in Glasgow. Not the stereo typical glasgow in the movies and all - but very local behavoir - -good hung G

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey,

Dunno if anyone else has had this happen to them but I am in a local football team and I have become a bit of a target in the showers for my mates taking the mickey but I'm getting a bit tired of it.

They always say I must be semi-ed up or something as I always look quite fat/chubby in the shower and how it's a bit long but it's not, it's just how I am and they always crack jokes about how I must love seeing naked men and all that rubbish but it's not true. I appreciate a nice looking cock but I am 100% straight. Anyway, I would say I just have an average size cock, not bigger at all, I would say they just have smaller cocks.

Anyway, I am fed up of getting unfair abuse just because I have a maybe bigger than average penis.

Anyone else suffer?

They're just having a bit of fun with you - not the way I'd like to, though :wink:

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thread title caught my eye as one I just posted was sort of smiliar. Not sure if it's been suggested since too lazy to read other responds but they're definitely jealous and feel forced to make fun of you. If you're only bigger because you have a semi you don't out-man them by having a bigger cock, lol.

rabbit12345

1st Like
Media
Hey,

Dunno if anyone else has had this happen to them but I am in a local football team and I have become a bit of a target in the showers for my mates taking the mickey but I'm getting a bit tired of it.

They always say I must be semi-ed up or something as I always look quite fat/chubby in the shower and how it's a bit long but it's not, it's just how I am and they always crack jokes about how I must love seeing naked men and all that rubbish but it's not true. I appreciate a nice looking cock but I am 100% straight. Anyway, I would say I just have an average size cock, not bigger at all, I would say they just have smaller cocks.

Anyway, I am fed up of getting unfair abuse just because I have a maybe bigger than average penis.

Anyone else suffer?

its called banter.. Be happy that they care enough to take the piss out of you :rolleyes:

They're toatally jealous. I'd just ask them why they keep on looking at my dick to see what size it is. Ask them if they are harboring any secrets themselves. Just put it right back on them.

BTW, this type of crap ends after high school in the open shower, so don't let it scar you for life.

Last edited by a moderator: