N NiceDude Legendary Member Media: 32 Joined Jun 14, 2006 Posts 333 Media 32 Likes 1,350 Points 498 Location Rotterdam (South Holland, Netherlands) Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male NiceDude, Aug 27, 2008 #1 I am in Singapore, bit bored... anybody there to have fun with? Only today, need to travel late tonight.
I am in Singapore, bit bored... anybody there to have fun with? Only today, need to travel late tonight.
gymfresh Expert Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 20 Joined Jan 8, 2008 Posts 1,610 Media 20 Likes 200 Points 383 Location Rodinia Verification View Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male gymfresh, Aug 29, 2008 #2 Hope you found some company, NiceDude! I'm occasionally in Singapore, but sadly yesterday wasn't one of my trips...
Hope you found some company, NiceDude! I'm occasionally in Singapore, but sadly yesterday wasn't one of my trips...
S sxcbradin Just Browsing Media: 0 Joined Mar 21, 2008 Posts 68 Media 0 Likes 0 Points 91 Location Uk Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male sxcbradin, Sep 9, 2008 #3 i was there last week on hol, shame i saw this post just now