In size, I do not belong to this forum ...

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

Since a couple of weeks I 've been spending some time on this forum now and again. Looking at the measurements given... I can only say that I am jealous at you guys with your large and thick cock.
Mine only measure 16 cm erect (that is 5.905 inch), and about 6 cm (3.4 inch) when flacid; it become even smaller when it is quite cold. Its circumference is flacid 9 cm (that is nearly 4 inches).
I sometimes get very fustrated about it, at least for the flacid size. I read here about the big bulges guys have and how they show off. Bought myself an aussiebum but even with an Aussiebum wonderjock (both undewear and swimwear), there is not what you call a big bulge, not at all as protruding as they advertise. When I wear a tight pants you see a small bulge but nothing to talk about. Would love that people notice it.

Am I abnormal or am I just smaller because I am European. It seems to me that Americans are larger, bigger and thicker than we are or am I just mistaken and ...
Can I do something to make my dick larger thicker both when erect and flacid. I love long and thick dicks with low hanging nuts.

Dareios

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
man its all about genetics. I think you have forgotten that the vast majority of Americans are of European ancestory, so you being European has nothing to do with it. 5.9 inches is nothing to be ashamed of. The average length of an erect adult man is somewhere between 5 and like 5.7 inches, so you are slighty longer than most men. How old are you? If you're still in your teens, there is a strong possibility that you could grow a bit more. But man, don't worry about your size and definately don't try to compare yourself to the other men on this site. Truth be told, most of the guys on here are no where near as big as they claim to be. As long as you can piss, get hard, cum, and bring pleasure to yourself and to your sexual partner, you shouldn't worry. Hope this helps you man. WElcome to the site by the way.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From my understanding, you're right around average with size, which means that most men in the world are the same size as you. That puts you in the majority and also means that more people are used to encountering cocks that are around your size. You are not unusual. You are not abnormal and cock size has nothing do with being European versus American.

This site has lots of information to address many of the issues you posed. May I suggest that in addition to all of that, you work on loving what you have and valuing what you have? So many people seem to spend time wanting to have more, especially when it comes to something that is quite frankly, hard to change. You can be a great person and a great lover with what you have.

I am hung and I never think about having a bulge or wanting people to see my bulge. I think if people can see it, it may make them feel uncomfortable. I don't see any advantage to having a bulge and I can't see how this would change your life in any positive way. The cold shrinks everyone and flaccid means nothing because when your cock is put to its best use, during sex, it will grow.

Consider accepting that you have a wonderful cock that works and will bring pleasure to yourself and to others. Consider developing other parts of yourself so you can be a well-rounded person who is confident and treats others well. Those are the things that have a bigger impact on a great sex life more so than the size of your penis. Love yourself and your cock, because you and it deserve to be loved.

mattgti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 6.5 which is not huge compared to others on this site. However, I am still bigger than average...and so are you. Show it off and be proud!

If you ever go to a gym, look around. You will quickly see that you are above average.