In support of big balls...

biggbenn8: Had an interesting conversation in the sauna today-

Guy was sitting there with what looked like a furry sack of orange... HUGE nuts...(avg dick, but anything would look small next to these...and it was not "just the heat".. I had seen him in the gym and thought he was huge hung... so had been watching him out of the corner of my eye (and a strategically placed mirror)...

Anyway- the topic of 'support' came up.... He asked how I 'did it' (ie not 'flopping'). I said that I wore boxer briefs (a size too small helps)... He said he has been looking (on the web) for any place to get a jock to keep him from getting bruised balls (and knees too I suspect!)...

Is there an equivalent board for big balls? or can anyone suggest/recommend a place?

It think this is slightly unique from the 'lp' (big dick) as the balls need a bit more room/support...

Comments/suggestions?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe a suspensory is what he needs. They are like jockstraps, but support the balls only, with the dick being passed through a hole in the front.

A good friend of mine sent me one, but it confirmed what I already knew ... I need support for the whole set of equipment. But as he is not otherwise well endowed, he may not. They come in different sizes, and presumably it is the big guys who need to wear them, so he should be ok.

Reactions: ShivaLingam

fitdude: I need total support for large dik and balls. Some VERY stretchy jocks do it; boxer briefs usually do it. VERY loose speedos (Aussie type) usually do it. I guess that's more than you wanted to know!

11.5: I have very low hangers myself and like a lot of support, especially if I am active phsically - running, biking etc. Boxer briefs I like 'cause they support me but also let me be a bit less scrunched up like regular old briefs would.

:)

longelephantballs: I agree,
Low hangers need support too.
I have both large and low hangers. I've found that there are numerous ways to support them, tight jeans, large jocks, swim suits. Nothing new I guess, you all have mentioned most of those.