In the 5th week of beginners PE routine.

Heygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Monday was the first day in the 5th week of the routine. Ive worked up to 150 jelqs, and following the Oriental Massage stretches, and added a few stretches this week. Added some 20 second pulls in each direction. I havent been doing the stamina part everytime I do the workout, but i have done stamina at least a few times a week with kegels and edging a little bit.

In the beginners guide it says the 5th week u try to do the routine twice a day for 5 days. Im a little worried that could be too much, I really wanna avoid getting overworked. I did the routine 2x for both mon and tues, then tues night I noticed my glans is a little darker in some spots. Nothing too major or drastic but I dont wanna end up with a permanently purple glans. So I havent done any PE since tues. Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations on my situation?

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gaining size from jelqing and PE is something that takes years of consistency. I have gained 1.5 inches in length over 10 years.

5th week? please, dude. nothing is going to happen in that short of time, try getting back to us next year :)

Heygirl

Just Browsing
Media
gaining size from jelqing and PE is something that takes years of consistency. I have gained 1.5 inches in length over 10 years.

5th week? please, dude. nothing is going to happen in that short of time, try getting back to us next year :)

Hmm, I think you misread/misunderstood my post. Im just looking for thoughts on the routine, and the intensity im doing it at right now. Im following what I read in the beginners guide. I dont want a totally discolored penis tho, so Im wondering if I should alter something. Did your 10 years of PE alter anything about your penis other than just the size? Thanks for any help guys, im new to this.

cyserofan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

10 years? Woah you're slow grower I'm doing Pe for 2 months only and gained 0.8 in length and 0.2 in girth

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just never leave your tool in a pump too long. The swelling and puffiness will be in your skin, not in the structure of the shaft. Spongy plasma-filled skin is one step away from edema - might as well have a botox injection. If some little capillaries burst, it'll take a few months for the bruising to go away. Personally, I think cut men should stay away from vacuum devices, as they could have a vein develop into a appendix-type knot on the middle of their shaft. About coloration; think of good blood, bad blood - allowing circulation and oxygen to cells is important - look at the ankles of type II diabetics before you strangle your meat for an hour.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Monday was the first day in the 5th week of the routine. Ive worked up to 150 jelqs, and following the Oriental Massage stretches, and added a few stretches this week. Added some 20 second pulls in each direction. I havent been doing the stamina part everytime I do the workout, but i have done stamina at least a few times a week with kegels and edging a little bit.

In the beginners guide it says the 5th week u try to do the routine twice a day for 5 days. Im a little worried that could be too much, I really wanna avoid getting overworked. I did the routine 2x for both mon and tues, then tues night I noticed my glans is a little darker in some spots. Nothing too major or drastic but I dont wanna end up with a permanently purple glans. So I havent done any PE since tues. Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations on my situation?

The beginner's routine has a ceiling on the volume for that very reason- because the frequency increases. It's a similar idea to "bootcamp" style training regimens in that you establish a strengthening/fitness (EQ) base before specializing.

I'd recommend dropping the extra movement you added in order to accommodate the "2-a-days".