In the 5th week of beginners PE routine.

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Heygirl, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Heygirl

Heygirl New Member

Monday was the first day in the 5th week of the routine. Ive worked up to 150 jelqs, and following the Oriental Massage stretches, and added a few stretches this week. Added some 20 second pulls in each direction. I havent been doing the stamina part everytime I do the workout, but i have done stamina at least a few times a week with kegels and edging a little bit.

In the beginners guide it says the 5th week u try to do the routine twice a day for 5 days. Im a little worried that could be too much, I really wanna avoid getting overworked. I did the routine 2x for both mon and tues, then tues night I noticed my glans is a little darker in some spots. Nothing too major or drastic but I dont wanna end up with a permanently purple glans. So I havent done any PE since tues. Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations on my situation?

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah, why are you doing it? post some pics! what are you working with?

3. B_Jordan85

B_Jordan85 New Member

gaining size from jelqing and PE is something that takes years of consistency. I have gained 1.5 inches in length over 10 years.

5th week? please, dude. nothing is going to happen in that short of time, try getting back to us next year :)

4. Heygirl

Heygirl New Member

Hmm, I think you misread/misunderstood my post. Im just looking for thoughts on the routine, and the intensity im doing it at right now. Im following what I read in the beginners guide. I dont want a totally discolored penis tho, so Im wondering if I should alter something. Did your 10 years of PE alter anything about your penis other than just the size? Thanks for any help guys, im new to this.

5. cyserofan

cyserofan New Member

10 years? Woah you're slow grower I'm doing Pe for 2 months only and gained 0.8 in length and 0.2 in girth

6. Heygirl

Heygirl New Member

What kind of routine do you do? Did your penis change colors at all?

7. Sitronmelde

Sitronmelde Member

Albums:
    Just never leave your tool in a pump too long. The swelling and puffiness will be in your skin, not in the structure of the shaft. Spongy plasma-filled skin is one step away from edema - might as well have a botox injection. If some little capillaries burst, it'll take a few months for the bruising to go away. Personally, I think cut men should stay away from vacuum devices, as they could have a vein develop into a appendix-type knot on the middle of their shaft. About coloration; think of good blood, bad blood - allowing circulation and oxygen to cells is important - look at the ankles of type II diabetics before you strangle your meat for an hour.

8. avengoid1

avengoid1 Member

Yes, please share. I've had 2 unsuccessful attempts at PE. I'm willing to give it another go if I know it will work.

9. bhram

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im going to start a routine, with pics and diet/exercise info tomorrow i think :)

should i do before pics and weight and then pics every month with gains noted?

10. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just pump until it turns florescent green. I love that color.

11. Big Al

Gold Member

The beginner's routine has a ceiling on the volume for that very reason- because the frequency increases. It's a similar idea to "bootcamp" style training regimens in that you establish a strengthening/fitness (EQ) base before specializing.

I'd recommend dropping the extra movement you added in order to accommodate the "2-a-days".

12. Heygirl

Heygirl New Member

OK so I finished out the beginners routine, where to now?

13. Big Al

Gold Member

Now you move on to a more advanced routine :) If you want to do this on your own, you can check out sites like PEGym and BetterMan for routine samples and some ideas.

Draft saved Draft deleted