In The Company of Men

D

deleted296010

The latest issue of MEN'S HEALTH arrived the other day, with Aaron Eckhart was on the cover. Looking at him reminded me about the first time I ever saw him on film, IN THE COMPANY OF MEN.

My mind soon wondered to the scene where Eckhart's character, Chad, coerces a (male) summer intern in the office to drop his trousers and show him what he has got.

I have always found that scene to be sexually charged and emotionally repellant. I wondered if any other guy felt the same way. More imporantly, I wondered if any man ever found himself in the situation as the summer intern did.

I was just wondering ...

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
The latest issue of MEN'S HEALTH arrived the other day, with Aaron Eckhart was on the cover. Looking at him reminded me about the first time I ever saw him on film, IN THE COMPANY OF MEN.

My mind soon wondered to the scene where Eckhart's character, Chad, coerces a (male) summer intern in the office to drop his trousers and show him what he has got.

I have always found that scene to be sexually charged and emotionally repellant. I wondered if any other guy felt the same way. More imporantly, I wondered if any man ever found himself in the situation as the summer intern did.

I was just wondering ...

If I found myself being put in this or a similar situation by an employee I would find myself a lawyer and sue the company for all that it is worth!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
A kick in his balls would have been the solution. I am interested in comparisons, but being forced to see what a mate has got is different.

In a movie, though, it sounds like a kink situation.