In the eye of the beeholder

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I couldn't agree more. There isn't anything I hate more than bees. I am so glad they are fading off the planet and don't worry others, scientists will find something to pollenate the pllants and flowers. Bees are gross and disgusting!!!!!!!

Yeah there is nothing as special as adding another chemical or man made element into the equation when nature worked fine. Hope you don't live to regret that statement.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah there is nothing as special as adding another chemical or man made element into the equation when nature worked fine. Hope you don't live to regret that statement.

Who said it had to be a chemical. The bees are only spreading the pollen around. Doesn't seem like it calls for chemicals.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I couldn't agree more. There isn't anything I hate more than bees. I am so glad they are fading off the planet and don't worry others, scientists will find something to pollenate the pllants and flowers. Bees are gross and disgusting!!!!!!!

Nooooo,:eek:

No kitchen is complete without honey. It can be used whether broiling chicken or sweetening cereal.

I don't like bees either, but I appreciate them :smile:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who said it had to be a chemical. The bees are only spreading the pollen around. Doesn't seem like it calls for chemicals.

Bees are responsible for the majority of plant pollination all across the world so if they died there would be a major lack of food for all forms of life.Honey bees are responsible for the pollination of about one third of the crops in the U.S. alone ,but I am not sure what the statistics are for other countries and some places rely on them more than others so some places would feel the loss more so than others...BTW How often do you have to deal with bees in NYC?

D

deleted136887

Bees are responsible for the majority of plant pollination all across the world so if they died there would be a major lack of food for all forms of life.Honey bees are responsible for the pollination of about one third of the crops in the U.S. alone ,but I am not sure what the statistics are for other countries and some places rely on them more than others so some places would feel the loss more so than others...BTW How often do you have to deal with bees in NYC?

you are speaking to a brick wall here mate. in NY all polination is(are) done by little robbot things which was designed as Afganistan lethal stand-off weapons but which are now buzzing around 7-11 and asorted supermarkets.
and they smell good. and they don't sting( but they will f---up any |MF who disagrees with the right to own WMD's...) so yes they are probably banished to the 3rd world now. (the bees that is)where they make the sweetest honey you can imagine. :mad:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

There are alot of bees in NYC and I know b/c I have to be constantly aware when I'm outside and can never be in an apartment w/o screens. Trust me if the bees disappear t'row it would be easy to recreate pollination w/o chemicals. As for the honey I'm sure my good friends at Smart Balance could make honey or something that tastes like it. If having the bees gone meant I would never have honey again it would be an easy trade-off for me. IMHO.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are alot of bees in NYC and I know b/c I have to be constantly aware when I'm outside and can never be in an apartment w/o screens. Trust me if the bees disappear t'row it would be easy to recreate pollination w/o chemicals. As for the honey I'm sure my good friends at Smart Balance could make honey or something that tastes like it. If having the bees gone meant I would never have honey again it would be an easy trade-off for me. IMHO.

Silly, there's already imitation honey.... :eek: