In The Lockerroom

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Imported, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Denethor: Training was over, the girls left the field. Dan began tidying up the trainig equipment. Dan was the trainer of the girls hockey team. Usualy three boys trainend te girls team but not tonight, tonight Dan was alone.

He closed theequipment storage room and walked up to the boys lockerroom. He opend the door and got in then he sealed it again. He began taking his clothes off and lied them on the bench, his boxerbriefs last. Ahh...free at last he mumbled while his cock and balls began dangling between his legs.

While he was walking to the showers he thougt of Kim, a player in the hockey team. He thougt how her big boobs bounce to and fro when she runs. His dick started to stiffen up.

Kim watched dan get undressed, she hid herself in the boys lockerroom before Dan got in. She watched him taking his shirt af, she got a good view of his muscled arms and his unhaired chest. Then he took of his pants and underware... Kim viewed in silence how his dick fel from the position it had been locked in... it bounced between his legs and then stoped in the middle.

Kim nearly screamed but she could control herself. The size of his dick was like nothing Kim had ever seen before... it nearly reached his knees and is was just soft. When he walked away it flopped between his legs. "Is it just me" she thought "or is it getting bigger" She quickly took of her clothes and folowed him

Dan walked into the shower and turned on the watter. Dan's dick was now fully erected, stil thinking of Kim he started stroking. After a while he felt he had to cum. So he turned and pointed his large tool at the wall about 10 feet away. "Aahmm..." he moaned while he shot a thick wad of cum and another and another. "Yes Kim, yes" he thought. The cum hit the ground about six feet away. Slowly the water washed the white liquid away.

Kim stood naked just outside the showers, there was more light in the showers than there was in the lockerroom so she remained unseen. Dan had his eyes closed while he was janking his massive tool. Kim felt her pussy getting wetter. She imagined Dan fucking her. When she saw him cum four, five, six thick wads she came from only looking at him. Dan stoped shooting but his cock remained hard. "What a lot of cum, he must have bottemless balls"

"What a nagging bone" Dan thought as his dick got some harder, longer and thicker "looks like I need to have another go" He moved his hand towards hic dick...

"Stop! let me have a go!" it sounded through the showers" Dan got quite a scare, he turned to the door and saw Kim. "Don't keep all that bone for you alone." And she moved towards him. Dan was stunned "How did you get in here." "Don't worry" she said "we are all alone."

The next moment she grabbed Dan's cock. "It's really huge" she said while she began stroking "I've never seen a dick quite like it. "Me neither" Dan said. She kissed dan's dick and faster than the first time Dan came. This orgas wasm more powerfull than the first one it seemed. "Aahmm..." An enormous wad of cum hit the wall and another, a third wad hit the ground just before the wall and another and another. Finaly the final drops of cum oozed from his dick.

Dan did not waste any time. While his dick softened down he began kissing Kim, he worked his way down from her boobs to her pussy, after likking her pussy a while she came near to an orgasm but she pushed dan away. "I don't want to cum this way, use your dick"

To be continued...

2. Imported

Gold Member

hugeschlongedteen: Why don't u finish this, man? I'd love to hear more...

3. Imported

Gold Member

swimguy_14: he didnt right it

4. Imported

Gold Member

bluefrogtool: "write" it....

sorry....my mom is an english teacher.......

5. Imported

Gold Member

hugeschlongedteen: oh, well, sorry. I didn't know that. Where can I find the rest of it, then?

6. Imported

Gold Member

swimguy_14: there was a link in here awhiel go to a big archive of stories

7. Imported

Gold Member

cartman882: Nice story, but finish it!

Draft saved Draft deleted