Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys,

I was hoping you can help me out. I am looking for a vibrator however, I am quite specific about the criteria, and was hoping that some of you can give me some links or suggestions as to where I can go to purchase it.

Criteria

The material must be cyberskin
shape of a penis ( please no fist shapes)
9 inches long
2.5 or larger for diameter
it must be a vibrator

I do prefer a girthier type of vibrator/dildo.:eek:

thanks for all of your help

D_Warthaughe Peeslit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm afraid your criteria would better match a non vibrating dong toy due to the amount of material involved in making. To vibrate the 9x7 cock you are describing it would require a large device. Is this for penetration of clitoral stimulation mainly.

Ill look around when I shop for my gf later today. Ill probably just end up going with another blue dolphin since that trusty guy was excellent for a few years.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ms Diamond - i doubt you will find what you're looking for. you can get a cyberskin dildo, but even those are hard to find in the size you want. unless you hit up a retailer like Adam&Eve or Eden, and what you'll get is jelly or latex or rubber toys, you are sorta out sizing the market. look under novelty items.

your best bet is to buy a nice cyberskin dildo or a g-spot wand with a cyberskin sleeve. i shuffle people over to babeland.com. or blowfish.com - great toys, good pricing and discreet mailers.

ml

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Cherry scented vibro-dong - Realistic dildo vibrators

I have this one (I call him Dongzilla), and it fits all of your requirements except for the material -- I haveta ask, what is cyberskin? Is it realistically close to skin, or something? I bet that's nice.

Edit: Oh wait, I just noticed Dongzilla is only 2" diameter.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Cocks and balls

I just found that for you. It only has 2" diameter though but has all the other things you need. I'll keep looking and if I find anything I'll post it.

(It doesn't get good reviews however, for electrical reasons.)

Last edited:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm afraid your criteria would better match a non vibrating dong toy due to the amount of material involved in making. To vibrate the 9x7 cock you are describing it would require a large device. Is this for penetration of clitoral stimulation mainly.

Yes, it seems that all of the "cyber skin" type of vibrators are made of a sleeve, that just kinda rolls onto a bullet type of vibrator...:confused:

Ill look around when I shop for my gf later today. Ill probably just end up going with another blue dolphin since that trusty guy was excellent for a few years.

....Thanks, nice of you too keep me in mind

Sorry, I don't know anything about sex toys, but if you can't find what you're looking for, maybe find someone on here with those measurements and have them over for a pot of coffee or two?

....Hmmm, well Crayon, it seems all the great intelligent and freaky hung men on this site, live across the pond, in the UK. Go figure the ones with the sexy accents, live so far......
...as Diamond starts brewing a pot of coffee.....you think those englishmen will come? ....I thought the UK males enjoyed a good cup of tea?:confused::eek:

..Hey tell her "thanks" this site is pretty darn good...

Ms Diamond - i doubt you will find what you're looking for. you can get a cyberskin dildo, but even those are hard to find in the size you want. unless you hit up a retailer like Adam&Eve or Eden, and what you'll get is jelly or latex or rubber toys, you are sorta out sizing the market. look under novelty items.

your best bet is to buy a nice cyberskin dildo or a g-spot wand with a cyberskin sleeve. i shuffle people over to babeland.com. or blowfish.com - great toys, good pricing and discreet mailers.

ml

I have to agree with you MickeyLee, & Hangingout, that perhaps what I am looking for does not exist.

I did find this online, but it is not a vibrator :mad:

Amazon.com: Penthouse Vibrations Extreme Cock - White: Health & Personal Care

Cocks and balls

OMG, Wow, going to check that out for sure, thanks Chrissy!!!

I just found that for you. It only has 2" diameter though but has all the other things you need. I'll keep looking and if I find anything I'll post it.

(It doesn't get good reviews however, for electrical reasons.)

...yea go figure!!! may give myself a real good shock to my cunt, not so sure I'd want to do that:eek:

bamstroker

Just Browsing
Media
Look into Kong the Realistic by doc Johnson. It is very girthy and has the length you need with a good powerful vibration.Not cyberskin, but very realistic. My wife loves it.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look into Kong the Realistic by doc Johnson. It is very girthy and has the length you need with a good powerful vibration.Not cyberskin, but very realistic. My wife loves it.

thanks for the tip, but the fake pubes at the base of the dick, kinda grossed me out...

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
....Hmmm, well Crayon, it seems all the great intelligent and freaky hung men on this site, live across the pond, in the UK. Go figure the ones with the sexy accents, live so far......
...as Diamond starts brewing a pot of coffee.....you think those englishmen will come? ....I thought the UK males enjoyed a good cup of tea?:confused::eek:

Yeah it's too bad Zoom airlines went out of business eh?

I think they'll come. If you brew it, they will come! I'm not sure about the tea/coffee thing but I'm sure black tea has a good shot of caffeine in it. If you need to, dissolve some caffeine pills into the tea.