In the name of LPSG.............

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What gets you wet? :) Yes, so crude I know.
Some are older than others here, yet, we all remember certain times..................There's a moment in time for all of us.

I clock off at 2 am on this side of the world :)

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Me.

I get me horny as fuck and I'm not ashamed to fuck me silly.
  1. Yup...............Me thinks I could watch that for quite some time........I'd probably die dribbling..but hey, what a way to go..............

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yup, see what sitting up late on a Friday does..................let this thread be an example to you.............:) :)

And you thought Pelosi visiting Taiwan was the highlight of your day.................hahahahahaha

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't know honestly. It changes from person to person or even just my own thoughts. I'm more likely to get randomly turned on due to my own chaotic brain than a person touching me.

My ability to get wet (with another human) is almost entirely based on my mental or emotional connection with them. Without that connection, my puss will be as dry as the desert. Ya know?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My fella gets me drippy. A certain coworker.. My own thoughts.

Variables cum into play. There's no specific equation. Recipe. Instruction manual.

My horniness is not mathematical.

When I have natural urges I can't explain? I turn myself on. I get me wet. I play with my pink bits. Finger my holes. Watch the fluid run from my pussy hole down my asshole. Me? That's a sexy fuck right there.

I think I'll fuck me right now matter of fact. He fell asleep early. He had a long day. I'll make me cum for me and tell him about it in the morning. Maybe I'll get some morning wood out of it. Mmmmm