in the public toilet

kfcmacdonaldbk123

Experimental Member
Media
does anyone of you check out other's penis when you go to pee in the public toilet?

a friend of mine went to the urinal next to me and checked out my penis. he also made some comments about my penis in front of the whole group. i WAS so embarrassed.

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
men compare everything. cars, women, and dicks. you don't need to worry unless he starts to lick his lips while comparing... relax, if you flaunt it, nobody has to peek cause your out there pushing it around and bragging about it. you got something to hide dude? relax. in my experience its only the little guys who push into the urinal as close as they can so no one sees there little pee pee. i stand back, let it flow and show. cracks me up when dude try to sneek a peek, or hide something as if i'll see something ive never seen before, or might give a flyin fuck about, for that matter.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't personally check out other guy's dicks when I'm at the urinals. At least not anymore. I did when I was in high school.

Maybe it's because I've settled down and am no longer "cruising" for sex. Besides, wouldn't want to end up like a certain Senator.

I'm happy with the dick I've got, and I'm happy with the dick I've got to come home to.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^I'd be happy with your dick too.

Personally, I don't look because that's not what I go to the restroom to do. I'm actually pee-shy, so I spend the majority of my pee time in a cubicle.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't personally check out other guy's dicks when I'm at the urinals. At least not anymore. I did when I was in high school.

Maybe it's because I've settled down and am no longer "cruising" for sex. Besides, wouldn't want to end up like a certain Senator.

I'm happy with the dick I've got, and I'm happy with the dick I've got to come home to.
Old habits die hard! I really don't care anymore but,like a moth to a flame ,I look anyway. Maybe just because I can.(look that is)