In the showers...

Gregster521

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those who shower at the gym and take notice of the other dicks around you-- do you feel you are smaller, the same, or larger?

For some reason when I take a shower my dick shrinks up more than usual, despite the hot water??? If I were to just pull my pants down right now my soft dick would be noticeably bigger than it is when I'm showering. I know that I am probably the same size if not bigger than the majority of the other guys in the showers, but their dicks are a lot bigger flaccid while showering than mine is... I dont get why my dick gets so small in the shower?

It kinda sucks not being able to show off my dick in the gym... but I guess I get big enough where it really counts-- in the bed room!

Anyone else noticed this about themselves?

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I do not have this problem. I get stared at. It can be nice to show off but can become uncomfortable as well. Most likely you get nervous in the locker room and your penis takes evasive action. (HIDE!!!) Learn to relax and take hotter showers.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
the elusive shy penis is a plague to us growers instead of showers...gotta love it either way..think of it as a self defense against those creepy old guys who want to just suck you and run off...there is a current thread going on now about st8 guys picking men in the gym...maybe you are safe...lol...but looking at your gallery i suspect you are envied more than you know...

Yup, mine shrinks in the shower too! It's kind of funny that as I get older I want it to look bigger in the open shower, but when I was younger and using the open showers I was worried that it would look too big and other guys would think I was geting an erection. It all seems so silly now. When it shrinks too much, I give it a few tugs when lathering up and it seems to get some size to it.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Now that I'm back in Buenos Aires, known among Latin countries as Big Dick Central, I don't worry about being stared at or showing off. I still attract attention, but that's what everyone else is interested in doing, too. Porteño men, straight AND gay, are famous for wanting to show off their equipment in public whenever possible. In fact, it's common to see straight men comparing their tools in gym dressing rooms when toweling off after they shower. It's not "gay", it's just a normal cultural thing. I suspect it has to do with the fact that more than 10 million southern Italians migrated here between 1900 and about 1966. If you've ever spent time in southern Italy you may be familiar with the fact that the men tend to be outrageously hung (especially the short, skinny guys) and there is an accepted bravado about making certain everyone can see the outline of your dick down your leg inside your pants.

It makes for some interesting people watching.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Now that I'm back in Buenos Aires, known among Latin countries as Big Dick Central, I don't worry about being stared at or showing off. I still attract attention, but that's what everyone else is interested in doing, too.

You mean it's not because of the Wonder Woman costume you're
wearing? :biggrin1:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Consider that the men who are in the shower before you have already been under the hot water for a period of time, which increases the flaccid size.

Also some of them may be getting a little aroused and appear 'fluffed'.

Whereas you have been in the cold for a period of time. Your penis probably goes to its normal size under the shower, unless you have cold showers...then you're just making it worse :tongue:

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bigger; i'm a shower as well as a grower; plus I trim the pubes and shave at the base of the cock; making it appear big. plus, there are times when i'm heading to the showers and see a hunk and start to get just a little chubby on; which just makes it look larger. have a tan line that highlights the butt and crotch helps, too.