In the South, when I first starting seeing Beautiful Mixed sons of White females...I really want to say its an outerworldy experience.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am just a single gay male who wants to move away from the South. LOL
I love French Louisiana but Sheeesh everyone is so mean down here. Plus theres Baptist women
who want all the gays in Jail if we dont date within their Gossip circles so they keep sending me problems. And so I remininsce on the good old days. When everyone had to like who they saw. And Ugly people had to be able to cook and throw parties good.

I think there's a bridge you should be dwelling under somewhere...

That or you should seek counseling.

Or both.

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
You concern me.
So heres the deal. As a way of escape out of alot of Southern Baptist, Bible Belt drama: I have always had alot crushes on European & French heritage people and Spanish heritage people since I was young. And so I write alot of poetry and have alot of goooodd romantic history. And because I'm brownskin and they (my co-dependent Baptist criminal church members and family) think I'm cute they keep sending people to gay bash me. When I'm into Mixed guys. So yeah I am a little amorous about all things beautiful and male sometimes. So for escape, God gave me a lot of good judy's that were not Black like my friend Lynn who looked like Daisy Duke (One day I'll do a script about my life). Thanks for any prayers. My family is co-dependent AA types. I am a writer not so good with punctuation and grammar though etc.

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Or both.
I feel targeted and yah its becus of people who troll me. Billy (I mean Bhilly) Goats Gruff 101. I have biographies in library books. So??? And I'm a former counselor myself. sorry
I've had good sex and romances. Sorry about that.

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
you're sounding real slavemasterish here
I come from sort of a crazy rural/small town/backwoods type culture aka East Texas town where people married their own cousins all the way into the 1980s. So...my chill moments with other cultures sort of gave me a break from all false imprisonment/wanted to runaway feelings. My church members ran the town.

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Or both.
Oh all the counselors I have spoken with who didn't change records later on to get falsified Covid 19 monies or PPP loans....well they said everyone creative should move from Louisiana. And that means, all the honey bees should as well.Smooches.

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Oh and all the counselors I have spoken with who didn't change records later on to get falsified Covid 19 monies or PPP loans....well they said everyone creative should move from Louisiana. And that means, all the honey bees should as well. Smooches.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no worries mate,only a suggestion
think you may get more feedback,if thats what you desire
'relationships,discrimination,and jealousy' forum,was/is good for that

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fyi
was just wondering if you felt like giving me an idea/your idea of the appalachian people
they have always iuntriuged me,as don the people wehere fats domino,comes from

sorry,memory a bit fuzzy
but admit i would rather read personal experiences,than other
no matter,if you dont
cheers

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I should also have pointed out that this thread is racially fetishizing human beings, and that's factually gross a fuck. It's not subjective. Prove me wrong.

You're lucky there's nothing specific about this behavior in the ToS. Maybe there should be...

Don't use being from the south as an excuse either.

Being southern doesn't mean you get a pass for racist shit.

Reactions: rbkwp and malakos

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Or both.

In my experience, trolls usually can't pull off being so wildly incoherent, even though the more skillful ones can manage to pull off symptoms like paranoid delusions or self-aggrandization.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I should also have pointed out that this thread is racially fetishizing human beings, and that's factually gross a fuck. It's not subjective. Prove me wrong.

You're lucky there's nothing specific about this behavior in the ToS. Maybe there should be...

Don't use being from tlooks like your right,and it may have dissapeared tnj
another sign of nischief huh
oh well,no loss,just cause for thread deletioin,,ebeeee
he south as an excuse either.

looks like it dissapsed tnj
you maybe right
timer fort threadf tdissatpear mebeee,thanks

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Don't use being from the south as an excuse either.

Ok, I apologize. I had just seen Zach Lavines green eyes and I think I was kinda caught in this issue of wanting to acknowledge that White chicks have pretty feature sons. I mean. Anyways, theres so much hate nowadays and I am into Dr Laura/Dr Ruth/Dear Abby type romance advice stuff and so I just feel like I may never get a chance to say this stuff myself as a writer in articles due to some very dangerous problems I have.

So look I started life with alot of casual kissing & penis showing cute dudes all who are married now so my mind is everywhere. I am in a whole nother bracket of romantic encounters.
I grew up with biracial friends who were cute & Heath Ledger/Brad Pitt looking dudes. I mean its a whole nother level I'm thinking on. Almost Brokeback mountainish.