In trouble for showing off

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
This is a serious question I've had for years. I was decently endowed as a teenager and very much into trying to show it off. Mostly I attempted to show it off to friends of my parents, ladies around the neighborhood and people like that. This ranged from either creating a situation where a person would "accidently" walk in on me changing, walking out into a common area on "accident" in my underwear, wearing spedo swim trunks at the pool, wearing loose shorts with no underwear and stuff like that. I was successful in being seen many times. I got comments a few times that made me happy and are great memories. However, I was shocked that I really never got in trouble. Only once did someone mention it and confront me. This behavior continued for years even to the extent that I thought I would get in trouble with the law, so I sought therapy for addiction and don't do this any more. I wonder if I had been more directly confronted with this when I was younger if I would have stopped earlier. I count my blessings that I didn't get in real trouble from this. Any similar experiences?

che_rollins

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like creating situations where a girl will want to see it. it works about 90 percent of the time. I wouldn't call it an addiction though

bigonepleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I worked retail I had a customer come in that enjoyed showing off. As I helped him find some jeans he would say stuff like “I need jeans that have more room in the crotch” or small talk, like “my wife really enjoys when I show off the goods”. It was obvious that he was hung; as he stood there talking to me, glancing down-it was like he was smuggling a sac of meat and potatoes. He really got off on it. Eventually he walked up to me, grabbed his big bulge and said “Look at it, Look how big I am down there”. At the time it was alittle intimidating- I was 16 yo, he was in his 40‘s...but more so a turn on. It was wild how much enjoyment he got watching me check out his bulge, the smile he got when my eyes got big when he grabbed himself or when I knodded in agreement when he asked me if I thought he was big. He was definitely into showing off, and he did buy 4 pair of jeans. I guess he was taking a slight risk...

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sounds like the guy was a juvenile asshole.

When I worked retail I had a customer come in that enjoyed showing off. As I helped him find some jeans he would say stuff like “I need jeans that have more room in the crotch” or small talk, like “my wife really enjoys when I show off the goods”. It was obvious that he was hung; as he stood there talking to me, glancing down-it was like he was smuggling a sac of meat and potatoes. He really got off on it. Eventually he walked up to me, grabbed his big bulge and said “Look at it, Look how big I am down there”. At the time it was alittle intimidating- I was 16 yo, he was in his 40‘s...but more so a turn on. It was wild how much enjoyment he got watching me check out his bulge, the smile he got when my eyes got big when he grabbed himself or when I knodded in agreement when he asked me if I thought he was big. He was definitely into showing off, and he did buy 4 pair of jeans. I guess he was taking a slight risk...

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Any similar experiences?
yes it's something I am starting to like doing.....
I pull my jeans down to where my pubic hair starts when freeballen & No shirt
most of the females were taking a second look as I running/walking :biggrin1:

sheriff's does not care at all out here.....

one sheriff's car passed by but did not say anything... might have been on a call or looking for speeders ( people like to race and speed on the road over here)

they go like 75 to 85mph speed limit is only 55mph on the residential roads here

bulge wise

http://www.lpsg.org/202554-show-it-off-or-hide.html

everything has changed for me
by showing it instead of hiding it

The most important thing is I am not treated like crap anymore..

Last edited:

D_Curley Poobs

Experimental Member
Media
It's not something anyone should be in trouble for.

On another note, a grammatical note, when did "on accident" begin to replace the CORRECT "by accident"? You don't do something "on accident" - you do it "by accident."

Just curious!

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... when did "on accident" begin to replace the CORRECT "by accident"? You don't do something "on accident" - you do it "by accident."

Just curious!
Maybe it began to replace it just then. Maybe in 2, 5, 10 years everyone will be saying "on accident" and saying "by accident" will mark you out as an old fuddyduddy. There's very little logic in prepositions; that's why E2L speakers so often give themselves away - and even give away their native tongue - by getting them "wrong". Why is it wrong when people (Germans) say "I have been here since ten years."? I find the American "write someone" instead of "write to someone" jarring - I imagine them marking letters on the person's skin - but it would be foolish of me to say that either was "wrong" or "correct".

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a serious question I've had for years. I was decently endowed as a teenager and very much into trying to show it off. Mostly I attempted to show it off to friends of my parents, ladies around the neighborhood and people like that. This ranged from either creating a situation where a person would "accidently" walk in on me changing, walking out into a common area on "accident" in my underwear, wearing spedo swim trunks at the pool, wearing loose shorts with no underwear and stuff like that. I was successful in being seen many times. I got comments a few times that made me happy and are great memories. However, I was shocked that I really never got in trouble. Only once did someone mention it and confront me. This behavior continued for years even to the extent that I thought I would get in trouble with the law, so I sought therapy for addiction and don't do this any more. I wonder if I had been more directly confronted with this when I was younger if I would have stopped earlier. I count my blessings that I didn't get in real trouble from this. Any similar experiences?

Sounds like you're just a mild exhibitionist (like me!) . As long as it doesn't cross the line to flashing then you're fine. Definitely not an addiction.

D_Tanya_Hardon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it literally turned into a problem for you, then I'm glad you stopped. If not, it's mostly harmless and frankly, it would *definitely* get attention from someone like me. Women do the same thing with our breasts or whatever our best asset happens to be.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is a good thing you stopped before it got out of hand. In college a guy once thought he would flash/jump at me. I don't know if he thought it was cute, but I smacked his dick as hard as I could with the book I was holding. He did not care for it, I however was quite pleased with myself.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I used to stay over at friends houses and sleep on the couch, floor, extra bed in basement I'd sleep in my boxers. I always hang well out out of my boxers, and I knew my buddies moms or family would not be able to miss it. I did get called on it once at one friend's 18th birthday. He was having a big party in his basement and I went up to use the bathroom up stairs and his mom was having some wine and watching some sappy romcom on TV. I talked to her a bit and she mentioned how she missed me staying over like I used to and the show she'd get in the morning. Me beind drunk already I started to flirt and before I knew it my buddy came up stairs to find me and caught her giving me head. He was pissed his mom would do that but didnt seem to mad at me. She was quite the cougar and enjoyed her divorced status a lot i guess. Either way I had fun and it was hot. Though I don't really get chances to show off like that much these days as I have my own place now Ive kinda grown out of it, now I just use the pool, gym and locker room more.

B_18teenwilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it is a good thing you stopped before it got out of hand. In college a guy once thought he would flash/jump at me. I don't know if he thought it was cute, but I smacked his dick as hard as I could with the book I was holding. He did not care for it, I however was quite pleased with myself.

haha brilliant...... that would have been comedy gold if that was caught on camara :)

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to show off my thongs to my chiropractors and massage therapists and even doctors. They are all very professional about it and don't make a fuss. Tho a couple have complimented me on the thong I had on.

bobby92104

Just Browsing
Media
I started out at a young age. First I would let the bathroom door slightly open so my brothers friends could see me peeing. I could hear them giggling. Later I started to wear shorts without undies were one could see my cock and balls thru the leg openings. As I got older I was meeting guys in their cars and showing them my penis. Sometimes I met guys in motel rooms and did striping show for them. Then came the webcam where I could show a group of guys my penis. I play safer now. Just make sure someone wants to see it before showing it.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be careful whom you show it to- as bobby says, make sure someone wants to see it before showing it. If you were arrested and convicted it could affect your chances of many jobs for a long time.