In twenty minutes...

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I will be giving head to the longest cock I've experienced (If the guy is telling the truth about his size). Just thought I'd share

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SO...bragging isn't attractive! LOL! just kidding. Don't forget to clean your plate when your done. I heard Spotted Dick can be quite messy.

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ya know, I really don't get gay guys. This guy has been begging to fuck me for weeks. I invite him over with the expressed intent to give him head. He tells me how horny he is, tells me he's on his way... and never shows up. As a bisexual guy, if a girl ever promised to do the things to me that I said I would do to him, there's no way I would stand her up. I don't get it.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe it was a fantasy for him. He just role played having a 10 inch cock, but in reality is just average joe.

More luck next time man! =D

D

deleted105034

Speaking from personal experience Think Kink?

Just kidding, but I do kinda feel bad for you, guy.

I've met up with a few people from the internet and they never stood me up, but a few of 'em, I wish they had!

Maybe it's for the best..What's that saying, "If you loan somebody twenty dollars and you never see them again, it was probably worth it."

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, it worked out well enough. I called over a friend of mine and ended up giving him and his friend bjs. The whole thing lasted about five minutes, if that. The whole thing just horned me up alot! This should be a very interesting spring break for me.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Ya know, I really don't get gay guys. This guy has been begging to fuck me for weeks. I invite him over with the expressed intent to give him head. He tells me how horny he is, tells me he's on his way... and never shows up. As a bisexual guy, if a girl ever promised to do the things to me that I said I would do to him, there's no way I would stand her up. I don't get it.

This has happened to me more times than I can count. I don't get it either --- unless it is just that a lot of guys like their sex as internet fantasy only. Seems sad to me -- and a big waste of someone else's time.