In your last male celebrity jackoff, which celeb moaned the loudest in your dream..

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whether you were topping, giving him a nice bj, or vice versa...which of your favorite celebs moaned the loudest or the most in your dream?

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
oh man, when i was licking Justin Timberlakes asshole, he was moaning so loud i had to shove my fingers in his mouth to shut him up. He ended up sucking on my fingers so i got off his ass and put my dick in his mouth. Boy knows how to suck dick.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
Steve Howey loves when i suck on his nipples like it's a baby bottle. He moans and a little spit drips out his mouth. While i'm sucking his nipple i'm slowly jacking his dick and rubbing his balls. Dude moans like a muthafucker when i do that

Ziva2008

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recently jerked off thinking about Chris Evans, and in my mind he has a fucking dirty mouth, and moans and groans ridiculously loud. Fucking hot.

Going to have to agree with you there. Him and Michael Fassbender have done filthy filthy things to me in my dirt little mind. Granted Fassy is the one that makes me say things I would never utter in real life :biggrin1:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've dreamt of doing some dirty things to Bradley Cooper. I think he's an undercover freak who can get really loud and dirty.