• unfair

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LIfe is not about fairness or unfairness. We are responsible for most things that happen to us in life. Personally, I found more meaning and purpose in life once I embraced that truth.
Well we are only responsible on the things that we have control.

Nobody has total control of their lives , some things simply are out of our control. I woulnt say that we are responisble to most things that happen in life . I would say we are responsible for some things that happen to us in life.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I feel the reality is that, life just is.

However to answer the question, as I see it, the only way that life is "fair" is that all who have life will lose it.

Life is a gift; all else is luxury. I am greatful for the luxuries, but I try to follow the maxim 'live simply so that others may simply live.'

HTH

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well we are only responsible on the things that we have control.

Nobody has total control of their lives , some things simply are out of our control. I woulnt say that we are responisble to most things that happen in life . I would say we are responsible for some things that happen to us in life.

We make decisions every waking moment..Even if they're things we can't control, we choose how to react or what to do next. Always.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
life is what you make it.........:biggrin1:

I heartily agree Arliss!

Adversities, birth defects, poverty , disease , not born with a silver spoon in your mouth , these are all slick metaphors for failure! Anyone can fail in life!

Well, I have news for you , I started with three lemons and I made lemon juice and life is something that can be controlled, regulated, modulated and enhanced!

Life is 100 % what you will it to be!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is no fate. There is no karma. There is no divine intervention. There is no afterlife. There is no power of prayer. There isn't nearly as much upward mobility possible in most places as we are promised there is. There are no free rides. There is very little justice.

Assuming all of the above is true, life is pretty arbitrary and random. In that sense, we are not on anything at all like a level playing field, I can't see how you can call life fair.

On the other hand, it's fair in the sense that we are all born and none of us will escape death. Death is the great equalizer. Of course, they'll probably eventually discover a way to stop the aging process and medical science will progress to the point where we can preserve ourselves indefinitely. A procedure most likely only available to the wealthy and well-to-do. Then life will be completely unfair.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Remember the "life is like a box of chocolates" line from FG..the motion picture...

Also, being that most of us here have won the genetic lottery on dick size - we already got a positive or fair shake in that department.

But life is like a crap- shoot roll of the dice in many avenues. Timing and preparation for life's twists and turns plays the undeniable major role.

uz

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Remember the "life is like a box of chocolates" line from FG..the motion picture...

Also, being that most of us here have won the genetic lottery on dick size - we already got a positive or fair shake in that department.

But life is like a crap- shoot roll of the dice in many avenues. Timing and preparation for life's twists and turns plays the undeniable major role.

uz

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no fate. There is no karma. There is no divine intervention. There is no afterlife. There is no power of prayer. There isn't nearly as much upward mobility possible in most places as we are promised there is. There are no free rides. There is very little justice.

Assuming all of the above is true, life is pretty arbitrary and random. In that sense, we are not on anything at all like a level playing field, I can't see how you can call life fair.

On the other hand, it's fair in the sense that we are all born and none of us will escape death. Death is the great equalizer. Of course, they'll probably eventually discover a way to stop the aging process and medical science will progress to the point where we can preserve ourselves indefinitely. A procedure most likely only available to the wealthy and well-to-do. Then life will be completely unfair.

BINGO!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe that man is endowed with powers, the magnitude of which can only be estimated, which are superhuman and that with these powers one can soar above any obstructions or afflictions that occur in life...those things which many call unfair!

What I feel is a strength and an all powerful force for good and well being which can be tapped and harnessed to make life as nearly perfect as possible!

The force is indefinable, perhaps spiritual or divine in nature, but it exists for me, and has on tap limitless reserves for nurturing and providing the path for perfection in life!

To the extent that each person can draw upon this force , and make of it a
most perfect existence, then I believe life is fair!

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes , The only aspect of life this is fair is that we all are goin to die . Even death isnt fair in the sense that we not experience the same kind of deaths . Some people have a worse death than others.

geitjeshoeder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Life is what you make of it, i'm certain that with the right effort and the right motivation anyone can achieve their personal goals.

I know a lot of people who came out just fine, even after having all kinds of personal, medical and even some criminal problems.

Just take a look at Lance Armstrong, he survived cancer and won the tour de france a shitload of times.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
life is unfair it's up to you to make it fair in your eyes. I you don't do any thing about it than you don't deserve any better.
sorry

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes life is not fair.
we value sports and looks and money does not matter how smart you are or how hard you work
we can only do what we can to help others and our selves

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heartily agree Arliss!

Adversities, birth defects, poverty , disease , not born with a silver spoon in your mouth , these are all slick metaphors for failure! Anyone can fail in life!

Well, I have news for you , I started with three lemons and I made lemon juice and life is something that can be controlled, regulated, modulated and enhanced!

Life is 100 % what you will it to be!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

To me isnt fair that some people are poor and some people are very rich.
To me isnt fair that some people are healthy and others are always sick.
To me isnt fair that some people are ugly and others good looking.
To me isnt fair that some people got a lot of friends and others are alone.

To me isnt fair that some people have everything in life the easy way and others have almost nothing with a lot of effort . etc

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Life is neither fair, nor unfair. Life happens. You either learn and grow, or you wither on the vine.

- - - - - - - -

I disagree with many of the posts here.

I can only say that I feel sorry for people who are so narrow minded that they have no perception of anything spiritual.

How unfortunate that they are THAT shut off from many beautiful things in this world, and how dark must be the tent that they live in.

- - - - - - -

That being said, I don't believe in "pure karma", and I don't believe there's a big dude at the helm somewhere in the sky. Logic defies these concepts, although I won't know until the day I croak.

But I do believe we are spiritual. I have been too close to death, and have experienced too many "strange" things to think otherwise.

It will be a while before we know the truth about ourselves and our beginnings.

In the meantime, be kind, be alive, and keep your eyes open.