In your opinion...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ItalianT, Apr 25, 2011.

1. ItalianT

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If my cock is 5.5 around and 7.5 long.. are magnum condoms or lifestyle XL condoms gonna be too big that they slide off during sex??? I find that the regular ones I use are a little tight...

2. PumaWolf2

PumaWolf2 New Member

Albums:
    All I can say is, try one and see.

3. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Trojan MAGNUM Condoms | Clearance Condoms

That website will give you width measurements for Magnum and Lifestyles XL....

Magnums are just a bit wider than Lifestyles XL. Width is really the only important thing in determining comfort and/or slipage

Personally, I have tried Magnum, Magnum XL and Lifestyles XL and all fit okay. I am around your size at just about 6" in girth (fairly uniform at a bit more than 6 at the base, about 6 even at midshaft and a bit less at the head). I do, however, have an n-curve and am uncircumsized. I have mostly used Magnums before but recently bought Lifestyle XL and was very happy with them...I have never felt too worried about over-snugness and actually prefer a snug fit so as to have one less thing to worry about. Also, its nice when your with a girl and she puts a condom on you thats marked "xl" and it still looks small on your dick ;)

In all seriousness though, I would recommend Lifestyles XL, they are comfortable: snug but not over snug, I've never had one break yet (only used them 3 times though), and they are probably the first step above regular condoms (with the next being Magnum and then Magnum XL). I would give them a try and see how they feel. If they are still too snug then move on up the ladder.

4. the_reverend

Gold Member

i'm about as big as you around (a little thicker at the base), and even Magnums are a little too snug and i have to use the Magnum XLs. but really, you've just got to try and see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice