In your opinion...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ItalianT, Apr 25, 2011.

1. ItalianT

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If my cock is 5.5 around and 7.5 long.. are magnum condoms or lifestyle XL condoms gonna be too big that they slide off during sex??? I find that the regular ones I use are a little tight...

2. PumaWolf2

PumaWolf2 New Member

Albums:
    All I can say is, try one and see.

3. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Trojan MAGNUM Condoms | Clearance Condoms

That website will give you width measurements for Magnum and Lifestyles XL....

Magnums are just a bit wider than Lifestyles XL. Width is really the only important thing in determining comfort and/or slipage

Personally, I have tried Magnum, Magnum XL and Lifestyles XL and all fit okay. I am around your size at just about 6" in girth (fairly uniform at a bit more than 6 at the base, about 6 even at midshaft and a bit less at the head). I do, however, have an n-curve and am uncircumsized. I have mostly used Magnums before but recently bought Lifestyle XL and was very happy with them...I have never felt too worried about over-snugness and actually prefer a snug fit so as to have one less thing to worry about. Also, its nice when your with a girl and she puts a condom on you thats marked "xl" and it still looks small on your dick ;)

In all seriousness though, I would recommend Lifestyles XL, they are comfortable: snug but not over snug, I've never had one break yet (only used them 3 times though), and they are probably the first step above regular condoms (with the next being Magnum and then Magnum XL). I would give them a try and see how they feel. If they are still too snug then move on up the ladder.

4. the_reverend

Gold Member

i'm about as big as you around (a little thicker at the base), and even Magnums are a little too snug and i have to use the Magnum XLs. but really, you've just got to try and see.

Draft saved Draft deleted