Inability to CUM after getting Fucked.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by matt121matt121, Apr 13, 2009.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I recently had a situation where a guy with a nice big cock fucked me for a really long time, probably the longest fuck I've ever had.

Then he got off right away, and I tried and tried but then just gave up because I couldn't cum, and I was having difficulty keeping my dick hard for my hand though it had no problems staying hard while I was taking cock up my ass.

I also still had some alcohol in my system so I"m not sure if this caused this or not, but this problem the not being able to cum either after getting fucked, or when just messing around with a guy, is really starting to bother me, as I know that it could possibly insult the other guy if they don't see me get off, and they did.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this it would be great.

2. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember the 1st time I got fucked. The guy fucked me for maybe 10 minutes, shot a nice load up my ass, but for the life of me, I couldn't cum no matter what. I even jacked off for a bit after we were done and still nothing

3. buffyfanone

buffyfanone New Member

this happens to me sometimes too. the guy is ready to shoot and i keep saying "not yet"! i eventually catch up but it takes ALOT more for me than most of my partners.

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

It sounds like he gave your prostate a good thrashing. If this is the case, this could be why you were not able to cum. Next time, you could consider cumming while you are being fucked (your sphincter might tighten afterwards, which means he may have to stop), but you will "get off."

5. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

can you "flesh out" this comment? You mean it was inflammed or something?

6. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Glad to know I'm not the only one, do your partners ever say anything about it? I just feel as though I"m letting them down when I can't cum, as I don't want them to think that I didn't enjoy the attention that they gave me.

I think part of my situation stems from that I don't really get the chance to have real sex very often so most of my dicks attention comes from my hand by myself, because I know when I was in my last relationship (is it bad I don't even hardly remember when that was) it took awhile for my body to get use to another guys touch, but it was AWESOME once my body did, so I think part of it is physical but also some part of it must be mental.

It was definatly a thrashing, he was thick and he went all the way and I LOVED it, I don't think i've ever been fucked that deep in my life at least not by a real person (a living dick is much better than a dildo).

He even fisted me, I so wasn't prepared for that, hadn't ever had that done before, It didn't hurt nearly as much as I would have thought it would (we were using silicon lube (I so need to buy some more now) (it was way better than water based as there was no need to constantly reapply and he could just go and go and go, it was great, I hate when you just wanna get fucked and the top gets off real quick)

I agree definatly will have to see about getting off while I"m getting fucked in the future, since when I was trying to get off I really wanted the guy to rub my balls as that usually helps or finger my ass (only problem was couldn't really feel him fingering it after I'd been fucked so hard), I think if I wasn't sorta drunk I could have cum without touching my dick, but yea sometimes its hot to ride a guy and jerk and shoot all over their chest.

No I think he just meant that sometimes it affects dick hardness when you get fucked really hard.

Draft saved Draft deleted