inability to cum with penetration?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by badgirl22, Apr 27, 2009.

1. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm curious...

How many of you men can simply not cum by vaginal penetration? I've met a couple of men who can just keep going and going but cannot cum that way. they have to jerk to cum (preferably while being rimmed or having their balls stimulated). I'm wondering how common this is.

One man told me he worked hard at not cumming too fast when he was young and now he just can't cum that way. Does this make sense?

2. DoctorZZZ

DoctorZZZ Member

yeah, most guys seem to be too concerned with lasting long. I had the opposite problem with my current gf. I had to jerk to cum for the first few weeks. But i dont have that problem anymore, usually. I never came vaginally before her too. The constant thinking about it was what held me back, once we were more confortable it never crossed my mind and it just happens. Also, the type of condoms you use can really mess stuff up. I've tried the variety and only one is right for me. I cant cum with any other.

3. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Condoms can be a problem for many guys. I found that the ones with the larger balloon-type head work well. They rub up against your glans sort of like skin on skin. Put some lube into it before hand for a better feeling. If the guy is having condom-less sex and having a problem he probably needs to relax and take it easy. He's probably rushing things...

4. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I made the same mistake. I was too concerned with lasting long, so I went out and bought Trojan Extended Pleasure for the first time. Was a complete disaster, I didn't even cum. Honestly, I didn't expect it to make such a big difference. So, I just chucked it and went for regulars. The ultra-thins don't fit me well, but those are good for quickies (5 mins).

Having said that, if we wanted to go all night long (haven't done it so far), I guess the climax control condoms will help a lot.

5. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Heh I thought that this thread was about anal penetration!

I will leak more (get precum) from it but that's because it's prostate stimulation and I actually prefer having external prostate stimulation as this gives me far more pleasure than internal prostate stimulation does. I do not cum from anal penetration and to be honest I don't enjoy it or get pleasure from it and I feel cheated afterward since I could get a lot more pleasure from just masturbating externally/normally than by putting anything inside myself. Outside of the anus is a completely different story.

#5 D_Jerry_Atric, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  6. RamIt

RamIt Member

For me, its something that I need to work up to. I need to develop a trust in the woman I am seeing, in knowing she is clean, faithful, and on BC with no real chance of pregnancy. For me, I think its more about pregnancy and subconscious hang ups with fatherhood. A woman I know is safe, with an IUD or the ring, something I can feel, I can cum. If she is on the pill, and likes to joke about forgetting it, I dont stand a chance. Random hookups also tend to leave me with a very low chance for success.

7. B_CoffeeWithCream

B_CoffeeWithCream New Member

Why not just use condoms and other types of birth control?

8. RamIt

RamIt Member

Condoms kill the sensation too much.

9. technopeasant

technopeasant Member

This is a trust issue, I once had a problem. If you don't fully trust your partner you may have this problem, decide first if you want to trust her. First, no touching your penis for two weeks or trying sex. The cure is to jerk in a room next to hers with her listening, then get closer, then across the room from her, then in the floor beside the bed, getting closer each day, finally sit beside her masturbate to nearly the point of orgasm and enter her to ejaculate, then try the real thing. I paid a therapist to learn that 30 years ago. You should stage the masturbation in a period of a week. Yeh it's agonizing but it worked for me.

10. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

It is called ejaculation retardation. (really)
    It is mostly psychological. If a guy can cum on his own just fine and quick, then the issue is a mental.
    Some of it is performance anxiety. The worry that if you do not last long, you are not a good lover. Then its the pressure of not coming fast enough that prevents you from cumming.
    I had this happen to me. I had sex a few time with different women and was not able to cum vaginaly. Then I got a GF and it took about 3 months for my first cum. (or 3 weeks, I forget) After that, everything was normal. I cum better in some postitions than others. Doggy is a favorite.

And for the life of me, I have never been able to cum from a BJ alone, and I love getting them.

11. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

it can be a side effect of some medications...

12. Ed69

Gold Member

For me position makes the difference.The variations on missionary put more pressure on the head of my cock so I have to fight not cumming.In doggy I can go forever unless I relax the pc muscles and realy go for it.

13. B_1youngboy

B_1youngboy New Member

New pussy makes me cum fast, but tight pussy always does the trick. I can hold on, but a tight pussy feels too good to not cum sometimes. I think some guys become too
    accustom
    to masterbation, so cumin by any other stimulation is difficult.

14. Ed69

Gold Member

As a side note my wife says the girls on Sex In The City should be proud of the beast they helped create!

Be careful what you wish for!

15. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I wear a condom, forget it. I can go for hours. I can cum while fucking, but to be honest, it is maybe 1 out of 10 times. Most times I have to finish off by hand and getting my ass eaten out. Also, if I am ass fucking, I cum maybe 1 out of 5 times. Most times I wear out the ass before I can shoot.

16. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

no lie, i can count on one hand the ammount of times since i was 15 i came from JUST strait sex in any position you can imagine and still have enough fingers to light a bic lighter. i just told some one this, but i have faked more orgasums than any 10 house wives you can name.

anal, with a rubber or with out i can useually cum, tittyfucking almost always. but 99 out of a hundred times she winds up sucking and sucking on it till she is just jacking me off 2 handed into her mouth.

i can jerk off and cum in like 2 minutes. i have LITERALLY fucked my ex and a local myspace whore named cassie for 8 hours they made each other cum over and over like girls do, i didn't cum one time untill the sun was already up and cassie and my ex started taking turns blowing and riding me. the mental and physical thing is what did it for me. but to answer the OP'S question no i can't cum from vaginal sex no matter how tight or lubed

17. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is very true....

18. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    First, I've never been able to cum really quickly, by any means. Normally it takes me between 15-45 minutes to cum. But if I'm with a girl who either can't take all of me (I'm a bit over 8" long and 6" thick) or who I have to really pay attention as to where I wind up hitting, it can take hours of fucking before I cum. I love the sensation on my cockhead being rubbed by the end of a woman's vagina as well as that exquisite sensation when your pubic bones are mashing up against your partner's. When that can't be done, it really reduces the intensity of intercourse for me--still, even that isn't a bad experience. I usually can cum with a girl who can't quite take all of me if I fuck long enough, but there have been more than a few less-than-deep partners who have asked me to stop before I could cum due to the fact that they were getting sore from my cock going in and out of them for so long.

19. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I've had difficulties in certain positions for a while (put it down to age) though am more likely to with the woman on top.

20. B_1youngboy

B_1youngboy New Member

There are some girls who are left with pussy that isn't able to get anyone to cum. Some girls are too dry and open, the moment you enter you can tell this won't get you to cum.

Draft saved Draft deleted