Inability to orgasm, is it me or her?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Stroking18, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Stroking18

Stroking18 New Member

Hey girls, sorry to bother you with this thread, but I would definitely appreciate some input

My girlfriend is 18 and can reach orgasm by herself, but only with her vibrator. I was talking with her and shes used it for many years and learned to orgasm this method. We had a brief conversation and the topic of vibrator dependent came up.

I've tried just about everything, I realize penetration alone wont bring all women to orgasm. So instead I go down on her quite a bit, sometimes for an hour and nothing. She can get really close but not quite there, or she just gets way to sensitive. This has been happening for a couple months and in the last two weeks shes stopped using the vibrator all together.

I'm wondering if theres anything else I can do to help out? I'm fairly confident with my skills, but this is definitely putting a dent in that confidence.

Thanks, any advice is much appreciated.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Yup, she is vibrator dependent. :frown1: That's why I've never used one.
    She's gonna have to taper off or stop cold turkey. In the mean time you need to watch what she does with the vibe and learn to do it yourself. By that I mean you use the vibe on her while kissing and stroking her so that she gets used to your touch.

3. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

Oral plus vibrator sounds like it should work! Then you can gradually wean her off the toys.

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe she is not comfortable orgasming in front of you. Can you use the vibrator on her to reach orgasm? Maybe even have both your hand and her on it.

5. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL.......If you had scrolled down the page a little you would have seen my thread I made 2 days ago. Since you haven't i've done you a favor by posting the link. I too have the same problem:
    http://www.lpsg.org/116528-any-females-suffer-female-orgasmic.html

Draft saved Draft deleted