Inadvertent bragging

ceg1526: I couldn't fit this into another thread, so I've started this one.

A group of us were talking about pissing on the freeway (it was a slow day at the office). One guy mentioned being stopped in a traffic jam, stepping outside his car, and pissing in the space between his seat and the door, using the door as a shield to keep others from seeing what he was doing. I mentioned that back in high school, my brothers and I would go out drinking, and not wanting to stop, piss in the beer bottles and toss them out the windows of the truck. I didn't think anything odd about this, until I walked away and I overheard one of the other guys ask "How big is he anyway?"

It never occurred to me (up until that moment) that some guys would be too short soft to piss into a beer bottle while seated. I'm about 7 soft, so it's pretty easy to maneuver for discharge. The only thing I could chalk it up to was unintentional or inadvertent bragging - although I do remember that it ain't bragging if you can do it.

For the record, I no longer endorse underage drinking, drinking and driving, or throwing trash out the windows of a vehicle.

Ceg

bustyredhead: Inadvertant bragging... that's a bit oxymoronic, no? I agree with DMW, it's just a fact that you can do that with your body, and others cannot. Besides, can't a guy just hold the bottle at an angle or something?

- Nene (Creative With Fluid Dynamics)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You were about as guilty of bragging about your size as you were about the ability to piss straight into a bottle.

There are some guys who don't have a pee-slit in the accepted place. For some unfortunate men it isn't even on the glans. Were you bragging at their expense, too?

Don't be so hard on yourself. Er, be hard and on yourself but...um...damn. Nevermind.

Pecker

pkg: that doesn't really make sense, you could have been sort of sstanding up in the cabto piss in a beer bottle. I don't see why anyone would assume that you're big.