Inadvertent mistakes during sex

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gave this chick such bad hickies it looked like her neck as run over by a truck. She couldn't even cover 'em up with any sort of makeup they were so bad/everywhere. Her family is ultra conservative too. She was freaking out and I was sporting the biggest grin ever (on the inside).
It takes a long time, and is very painful, but hickies can be dispersed by rubbing them with the edge of a coin, or my weapon of choice, the plastic spatula that comes in a home sugaring/waxing kit. If you absolutely need them to be gone, you can rub them out.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stayed at a hotel and got to pounding my girlfriend (During my straight life) hard, The people in the next room started banging on the wall.

She was moaning and reached up to hold onto the headboard, she arched her back and pulled hard and ripped the headboard out of the wall. It was screwed into the wall and not attached to the bed.

It came down on top of me and landed on my head, It scared her so bad she went to push me off and farted. I fell off the bed laughing and sprained my wrist.

Last edited:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds as if the "accidental anal" thing has happened to several of us. Does anyone know of an instance in which either the man or woman was seriously injured when this happened?

When it happened to me I was seriously concerned that I might have hurt her but it really didn't seem to bother her much at all. She did quite reasonably ask me to take a quick shower before we resumed to reduce the risk of her getting vaginitis.

catman963

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my first post, but I could resist this.

To start with I am diabetic, you know certain things about "that" kind of diabetic. We wear our food, lots of suprise potty runs, always have a drink in hand...that stuff.

Well I was with this guy getting it on and he gave me some suprise anal lickage. Well I was so shocked and totally unprepared for that, that I gave him a "little gift" too...gas. Not the little silent kind either.

He just calmly and smirkily said it was alright, but I was like NO! It's not, let me up a minute. Then proceded to freshen up a bit before continuing.

I felt so horrible about that, but funny though.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
out in the country. no one around for miles. got frisky while pickin blackberries, but didn't notice the giant ant bed underneath my butt until i'd been stung twenty times. :eek:

miss_insatiable

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
fell off the bed when we changed positions, mouth connected with desk, desk broke my front tooth :(

one day my ex and i were going at it pretty rough in the back seat of his car, my feet are SUPER-sensitive and i was SO focused on what we were doing that when he suddenly started sucking on my toes, i jerked my foot away and in the process, kicked him really hard in the face. bloody nose, busted lip and black eye. i felt horrible.

Last edited:

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a fraternity in college, and had just moved into the frat house. I had a nice view from my window, and I like to read while lying in bed, so I had placed my bed along the wall by the window, figuring that this way, I can enjoy the cool breeze and the view while studying. The bed was about a foot lower than the window, and I had blinds, so privacy wasn't an issue.

My room was on the 3rd floor, directly over a large deck on the 2nd floor where people like to hang out, especially during parties. It was during one such party that my gf and I went upstairs to enjoy some private time. We had the lights off, and lit several candles on the floor where we were sitting while smoking. She offered to give me a bj, so we got off the floor, and onto my bed.

I was laying on my back when she got to work. We had the blinds closed, but left the window open to air out the smoke, and for the party atmosphere. After about half a minute, we heard the conversation die down outside, to be replaced by cheering. I was like, "I wonder what's going on out there?" My girlfriend shrugged, looked towards the window, and noticed that the half dozen candles throughout the room were casting a clear silhouette of her head against the blinds. She slowly turned her head towards me, eyes wide in embarrassment, and I noticed that you could see every movement of her head from the shadows on the blinds!

We quickly scrambled off the bed, and blew out the candles. Our fears were confirmed when we heard a chorus of groans from outside, followed by loud booing. We tried to continue in darkness, but found it difficult, both because we were laughing so hard at our predicament, and the chanting of "we want to see!" from outside, so we gave it up and went downstairs.

I got a lot of high fives from guys who knew that it was my room, meanwhile playing innocent with guests who were talking about it. "Dude, you missed it! Some guy was getting a blow job upstairs, and we totally saw the shadow in the window! Where were you?" "Um, I was, ah, getting a keg from the basement..."

We rearranged my room the next morning.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
God, these are funny....

I've had the accidental anal thing several times....I swear the funniest thing is the look on the guy's face when I leap off his cock and hang from the ceiling for about 10 seconds before dropping back on the bed!

I did get a sprained ankle when a guy and I were doing it in the front seat of my 71 Duster (remember bench seats?). I had my foot in the steering wheel and he went to grab my leg and wrench it up to throw over his shoulder...the scream I let out wasn't from pleasure.....

Also, I have accidentally damaged a penis a couple of times. Once from a vigorous cowgirl - I had a rigourous bounce going on and bent his cock in half. He got a serious blood blister. Another time (same guy, poor guy - thank goodness he loved fucking me!), I was using the sponge and maybe I hadn't pushed it in deep enough or something. But his cock kept hitting it. It rubbed the tip of his cock raw! I mean just shredded it. I felt horrible! No more sponges for us. Course, he did cum in my eye and he was another guy who "accidentally" fucked me in the ass, and one time scratched me so deep on the shoulder it got infected! It all evens out.

(I'm lying - I still feel bad.)

Oh, yeah and got caught by the cops a time or two...that's embarrassing. Especially when it's the same cop and with two different guys.

Last edited:

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I have two piercings on either side of my lower lip, and somewhere along the way during playtime I lost one. It was just as we got going with the slip n' slide bit, that I noticed the entire stud and nut on the right side somehow went missing :confused22:. I knew I didn't swallow it, and he didn't mention inhaling anything funny, so I thought whatevs, I could always find it the day after. Welllll, not a minute had gone by until I heard him yelp below me, he thrusts up super hard, which hurts me, and we're both left looking at each other going WTF? After he motions towards the side of his butt, I saw a bright red spot and went in for a closer inspection. The pointed nut of my lip stud had buried itself in his bum cheek when my weight came down on him! :biglaugh:

Other thing happened recently... I got an IUD and hooked up with an old FWB soon after. He was fiddling around inside me with odd intrigue and I couldn't figure out why until I asked. I guess he thought he had found some odd vaggie sweet-spot (or a hideous deformity) until I told him that "thing" was just the string of the IUD and to stop tugging at it. :crazy:

Last edited:

lotsofquestions

Just Browsing
Media
we were foolin around one day on the bed, I was laying on my bad on the very edge of the bed ad she did something that made me slide off the side...

I threw my arm out to try to grab the dresser or anything to hold onto and completely missed. I ended up karate chopping the corner of a wooden chair and broke my right hand right below the little finger :(

D

deleted691973

I urinated on myself and my fb, when I thought that I was squirting.

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
This is a really funny thread, one of the best I've seen on here.

My stories aren't that funny, but I realized they both involved the same girl, which at least makes it a little funny.

Many years ago when I was around 20 I had a really pretty and sexy girlfriend with a nice body. We were both young enough to still be learning how to have fun together so we had some interesting times.

Even back then I always liked playing with bottoms and by playing around we had discovered that she could have an orgasm just from having her bottom gently fingered. I loved this and so did she so we had a lot of fun with that, we always kept a some vaseline next to the bed.

We both had an interest in getting my dick in there but her rear was really petite and tight and my dick is a little thicker than average and especially back then would get rock hard during arousal so we hadn't even tried full anal sex.

One night I was fucking her from behind but not doggy style, she was laying flat on her stomach on the bed with her legs spread so I was just slipping it in her vagina that way. We were both pretty lit up and this was feeling good for both of us and I was young and strong so I started pounding harder and harder.

But in that position its pretty easy to slip out and after a vigorous thrust in and then back the next hard thrust in when straight up her ass by mistake, fully in balls deep in one quick stroke.

With her very petite rear end opening and my on the thick side and rock hard dick that had to really hurt. When rock hard my dick is like a really hard rubber dildo. I can't imagine how much it would hurt to have a hard dildo like that jammed straight up your ass in one quick stroke, especially if your ass is on the tight side.

Well she didn't have to imagine it, she felt it. She let out a loud shriek then I realized what had happened pulled out and she began immediately bawling her head off while still lying face down. I tried to comfort her and apologize but I think it hurt so much it was like I wasn't even there for around 10 minutes. At that point she stopped the bawling but went to a whimper that lasted for around another 20 minutes.

After that boo-boo we went back to the fingering for quite a while and moved in together to the first apartment either of us had ever had and we had some good times there.

She still really liked anal stimulation and finally was warming up to trying the real thing again. So I fingered her for a long time while she layed on her stomach, worked up to 2 fingers and that seemed to be going ok.

So I greased up my dong and we agreed that I would just try to ease it in to her really slow.

We had a nice queen size bed against the wall in the bedroom. Right next to the bed she had put a floor lamp that had a really big glass globe on the top and she really liked this lamp a lot, she had brought it with her all the way from New Jersey.

I put pressure on her rear with the tip of my dick and was slowly trying to ease it in, I was using my arms against the wall to hold my body weight up and control the pressure on her rear, the tip was just starting to enter.

But in my excitement I didn't realize that the pressure I was putting on the wall with my arms was moving the bed sideways a little. The bed moved until it bumped the lamp, knocking it over and smashing its big glass globe on the hard linoleum floor.

Like before another shriek came out of her, not from the pain in her rear this time but from the pain of seeing her favorite lamp destroyed.

That was the last time we tried the real thing, we stay with fingering from then on.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gave one girl an asthma attack, had to run down to the bar in a bedsheet to get help from hotel staff... Ambulance ride cost me a bomb.

the other week; I was on top and decided it was time to swap positions. got her in a leg lock and grabbed her arms and basically flipped her over.... Far to hard and we both ended up knocking over the bedside table and onto the floor. She was not happy for at least 30second.

The usual head banging on walls, biting too hard, pulling hair too hard. Being too rough.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the rush to have sex, didn't notice the window blinds were up. When I shot my cum load I noticed the next door neighbors both glued to the window watching. About all I could do was to give them a thumbs up!

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think everyone is going to have an embarrassing or funny or weird story if they have or have had sex with an above average penis. But what about the most common 'good' that comes from having sex with a large penis; most girls don't want to (or can't) keep it a secret. They tell their friends and their friends, for some reason or another) tell their friends and so on. I don't think I'm speaking for myself when I say that you can tell which friends your girl has told about your size/performance by how they look at you and interact with you once they know. There is definitely a difference between the way they look at you in the beginning and the looks they give you when they know you're the one satisfying their best friend. I've had a plethora of girlfriends that apparently loved telling their friends about me, and as a result their friends want to know what all the hype is about. Most times I can't help but give into to their many ways of seducing. I'm only 24 but I can honestly say that's an 'inadvertent' mistake girls make when they encounter large dicks.

B_joshdaniels1234567

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i got a splinter in my right butt cheek while having sex with my new boss against a picnic table in a park monday night. the splinter hurt so badly i had to call it quits, and since then i haven't been called back into work.

i'm one of those fortunate (sometimes unfortunate) people who funny things of this nature happen to on a regular basis.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rug burns on my hands and knees, rope burns, a mark around my throat by the dog leash, stinging eyes from semen, bruised face by being slapped. etc

miss_insatiable

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was giving head to my ex for the very first time and halfway thru, he stopped me and said that he "cums a lot." I told him to warn me before he came and we got back to business.. Umm, yeah.. he wasn't lying when he said he cums a lot! He "forgot" to warn me and I was so unprepared for that much cum! He filled up my mouth and since I was over top of him while he was laying down, it started coming out of my nose and I seriously felt like I was drowning. hahaha. awkward. :/

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
He filled up my mouth and since I was over top of him while he was laying down, it started coming out of my nose and I seriously felt like I was drowning.
I bet he remembers it - every single day - better than you do.

On the contrary, I usually do not cum a lot, so my gf never really expect that much, and that violent.
But this time, I pull out to come on her belly (which she loves), and a first strong shot flies over it directly to her eye. She yelled, turning the head, and as a result the second shot hit the other eye, followed by a few others over the entire face.

Apart from the stinging, she felt 'pain' in the eyes for 'direct hit' shots.
It was something like this http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/18262/bullet-eye.jpg :)
We both actually remember this gladly.