Inadvertent mistakes during sex

B_JenniTalia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hope this can be a humorous and insightful topic without getting too heavy. As the title implies, share any silly accidents made during intercourse that lead to humor or conservative injury.

Currently, I am nursing my right cheek and the side of my tongue because I bit down on them in the heat of the moment while flopping onto my stomach.

Yowie, time for a mouth guard!

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife. Gf at the time rode me cowgirl first time we had sex. I had a waterbed and her right knee got between the bladder and liner of the bed. We screwed for a good 20min. When we were done she had blood running down her right leg and a huge burn on the side of her knee from rubbing on the rough liner.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My wife. Gf at the time rode me cowgirl first time we had sex. I had a waterbed and her right knee got between the bladder and liner of the bed. We screwed for a good 20min. When we were done she had blood running down her right leg and a huge burn on the side of her knee from rubbing on the rough liner.

OUCH!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have fallen out of bed.
almost bit a hole in my lip.
dislocated two fingers *see fall*
given and gotten black eyes.
have dropped a woman.
passed out from shower sex.
broken many lamps.

:redface:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeppers with broken furniture.

Beds, coffee tables, lamps and enough glass/crystal ware to repopulate my glass cabinet several times over.

Nothing like hard fucking on furniture to test it's strength.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah... my stories might be cooler is all the breakage was a happenstance of hard fucking...
is mostly me being a spaz :redface:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah... my stories might be cooler is all the breakage was a happenstance of hard fucking...
is mostly me being a spaz :redface:

Awww...Wraps Ms.MickeyLee in bubble wrap and duct tape except for certain erogenous zones.....ok Dragon's mind has now officially gone wild!:biggrin1:

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Young, screwing like mad in missionary position I pull out too far and jam it 3" into her ass. I was going with such force that my cock shot back out, doubled back on itself and let off a loud " POP ". She shot up the headboard and slammed her head on the underside of my shelf knocking my bitchin ghettoblaster to the concrete floor where it exploded into a thousand pieces :(
You just don't forget great times like this ;)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hahahah you are reading my mind again because I was going to ask just how hard we'd have to fuck to get the little suckers to pop! :wink::biggrin1:
i got an affection for bubblewrap and bubblewrap's ability to keep danger-girls safe and sound
*PMd someone to that effect yesterday/today.. out brains are scary alike.. *giggles* according to rumor we were the same person for a while*

Young, screwing like mad in missionary position I pull out too far and jam it 3" into her ass. I was going with such force that my cock shot back out, doubled back on itself and let off a loud " POP ". She shot up the headboard and slammed her head on the underside of my shelf knocking my bitchin ghettoblaster to the concrete floor where it exploded into a thousand pieces :(
You just don't forget great times like this ;)

banging on the backdoor without calling ahead ain't funny :grumpy::cool:

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have gotten a lot of carpet burn and unexplained bruises.....now P-man gets a busted lip ALL the time ( I guess I get a little wild when he goes down on me :crazy: :tongue:

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha! Yep. Fallen out of the bed (but kept going) on one more than one occasion.

Had a woman bite me hard enough to leave a bruise on my bicep... didn't even know it was there until I took a shower and was brushing my hair the next day. I just stood there and grinned. LOL

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not so much a mistake, but certainly a moment of hilarity....

I was dating this girl who had large breasts. A friend and I had bedrooms side by side with a joining doorway, but there wasn't a door. So this girl and I were having a slow quiet fuck because he was in the other room. With the two of us being sweaty and her breasts being so big, air would sometimes get trapped between us and make some really rude noises. So we're going at it nice and slow and all of a sudden this really loud fart sound comes out between us. I started laughing so hard that I fell off the bed. My friend heard the noise and stuck his head in...finding me naked on the floor, and her naked on the bed with her legs spread. He said, "Damn girl, you blew him off the bed with that one" I started howling and she got up, grabbed her clothes and left. Somehow it all became my fault, but we broke up not long afterwards because she was too much of a bitch for me and I really wanted her brother anyway.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mistakes during sex?
On my honeymoon I was so excited, as was my wife, that once she undressed and I saw her large breast fully exposed and big hairy cunt, and once she touched my hard dick, I immediately shot my cum load. I was extremely embarssed, needless to say. she was very calm and got a wash rag and cleaned me up and got me back to a hard on and climbed on top of me and we have been having great sex ever since.

sunnyside4lyfe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not so much a mistake, but certainly a moment of hilarity....

Somehow it all became my fault, but we broke up not long afterwards because she was too much of a bitch for me and I really wanted her brother anyway.

did you get him? lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was with this in credibly hot, sensitive, artsy late-bloomer. He had a few years on me, but he had way fewer previous partners. He even had way fewer current partners. What he liked about me was that I was so much more experienced, and that I kept introducing him to new things to try out.

One night in his bed, he decided to try out analingus since I'd done it to him. He started to get into it when he saw the affect it had on me. I was pretty into it too. Perhaps that is why I didn't stop him quickly enough. He took a deep breath, sealed his lips around my pucker, and blew in! He blew in! He put a whole breath up my ass! Before I could stop him, all that air came right back out at him. I farted into his mouth.