Inappropriate bulging.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Umm, I gave you a link and the name of three chain stores where they can be bought ... didn't I?? :rolleyes:

But to reiterate, executive-summary style: I have seen them in Dick's, Modell's, and Sports Authority. Presumably they'd also be at similar large sporting goods stores near you.

Steve :smile:

I'll check em out, Steve-o.. but I think they are all american. HAving said that, if they have them in sports stores, I can check a few of them around here. Brilliant. I'm all over them. thanks dude.:tongue:

P.S. Your bulging isn't inappropriate. Other people commenting on it is.

Precisely.

Can you imagine a woman strapping down her breasts because some people are shocked that they could see some hint of a bust under her shirt? Ridiculous no?

It's the same deal. You're a man and most men have a bulge in their pants. That's the nature of being male and the fashion of our clothing. There is no reason to be ashamed of what you have or to force yourself into some strangulating underwear like this woman. If you mom makes a comment about it then tell her she shouldn't have given you so many big dick genes.

Angers me no end when people shame men for merely being what we are. It's socialized misandry and there's no excuse for it.

Next time a stranger makes a comment like that tell them to mind their own business or take a picture so it'll last longer. There is no reason to ever comment on a stranger's bulges just as there's no reason for you to comment over the size of a stranger's bust. Take pride in yourself Jeff and stand up for your masculinity. Be damn proud of who you are what you have. If people are judging you by the size of your dick and feel the ridiculous need to comment on it then fire back with a comment to shut them up. I know you're capable of it. Hell, go get some Aussie Bums and let them see what it really looks like when you're trying to show it off.

Makes me so damn mad...... :mad::rant:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Precisely.

Can you imagine a woman strapping down her breasts because some people are shocked that they could see some hint of a bust under her shirt? Ridiculous no?

It's the same deal. You're a man and most men have a bulge in their pants. That's the nature of being male and the fashion of our clothing. There is no reason to be ashamed of what you have or to force yourself into some strangulating underwear like this woman. If you mom makes a comment about it then tell her she shouldn't have given you so many big dick genes.

Angers me no end when people shame men for merely being what we are. It's socialized misandry and there's no excuse for it.

Next time a stranger makes a comment like that tell them to mind their own business or take a picture so it'll last longer. There is no reason to ever comment on a stranger's bulges just as there's no reason for you to comment over the size of a stranger's bust. Take pride in yourself Jeff and stand up for your masculinity. Be damn proud of who you are what you have. If people are judging you by the size of your dick and feel the ridiculous need to comment on it then fire back with a comment to shut them up. I know you're capable of it. Hell, go get some Aussie Bums and let them see what it really looks like when you're trying to show it off.

Makes me so damn mad...... :mad::rant:

Breathe, jason... it's ok. :smile: I am trying to make a positive impression at the school. I don't think it's appropriate to have one's cock flopping all over the place, or bulging out inappropriately.

Breathe, jason... it's ok. :smile: I am trying to make a positive impression at the school. I don't think it's appropriate to have one's cock flopping all over the place, or bulging out inappropriately.

They will appreciate you for your intelligence, humor, warmth, and care. Those things will make the positive impression and they are the only things I would worry about. Our bodies are what they are. What if you were fat? Deformed? A minority? Do you feel you should have to hide those things to make a favorable impression? Come on Jeff! I know you understand what I'm saying. Sure don't try to flaunt it but there's no reason you should try to hide it either. You are who and what you are and I'm saddened you feel you have to hide it because anybody who tries to shame you into hiding your natural body shape is the person with the real problem, not you.

I mean really, what are they going to do? Fire you because you're well-hung?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

I have to agree.
That's one place where Jason's apostrophe to freedom has no place, imo.
Too bad that's true ... but it is.
Tightish shorts and dark loose pants will solve yer prob, Jeffers.

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am on the road to being a teacher, and the first thing i learnt during prac one was that beige pants are a no-no! But I was reading through this entire page and I got to one of your replies, jeff, and you stated you are a gym teacher. Gym teachers are meant to wear track pants and bball shorts and all that. I think there is not too much you can do, but I do understand your concern. On my prac i just ended up wearing dark jeans, which worked pretty well.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like your attitude Branleur! Seriously. Be straight in situations like this. Fuck 'em!

My size is more in girth (a little over 6") than length (6.5"), and while I'm not large when I'm soft, I do have a healthy set of balls that create a bulge, depending on what pants I'm wearing.

One time the bitchy girlfriend of my best friend (thankfully it's his EX-girlfriend now) went on a weekend trip with us and she said she thought it was gross how I just let my package show like that.

She had a rather large set of tits and I told her "Well, as a gay man, I think it's gross how you let your boobs show like that. I'm not about to cut my nuts off, but you on the other hand can get a breast reduction, so why don't you shut the fuck up already."

And she did (shut up, that is).

Why would people even dare to comment unless they were saying something complimentary about it? Especially your own mom? That would have skeeved me out something fierce.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am on the road to being a teacher, and the first thing i learnt during prac one was that beige pants are a no-no!....On my prac i just ended up wearing dark jeans, which worked pretty well.

Glad to know they're focusing on TEACHING and LEARNING and not superficial crap in the "prac." :rolleyes:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My fiancee loves his lycra-blend boxer briefs. Some of them do hide things a bit, some of them just accentuate it. You could try the Bay; their bigger stores usually have a large underwear selection. The Starter boxer briefs seem to keep things muted. You could also try Sport Chek and whatnot. If there's a Priape in your area I'd just walk in, tell them what you've told us and they'll probably be able to point in the right direction.

Nothing is going to hide it totally, except a gender bender. Normally I'd stick to the "It's not your problem, it's theirs" line but I'm in a similarly sensitive line of work. I feel your pain. Good luck.

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Glad to know they're focusing on TEACHING and LEARNING and not superficial crap in the "prac." :rolleyes:

Yeah, normally I would let this smart-arse comment go, but please don't judge my teaching and the students' learning on a single comment in a random forum. I know you were probably talking shit, but I at least must defend my skill in my chosen profession.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My size is more in girth (a little over 6") than length (6.5"), and while I'm not large when I'm soft, I do have a healthy set of balls that create a bulge, depending on what pants I'm wearing.

One time the bitchy girlfriend of my best friend (thankfully it's his EX-girlfriend now) went on a weekend trip with us and she said she thought it was gross how I just let my package show like that.

She had a rather large set of tits and I told her "Well, as a gay man, I think it's gross how you let your boobs show like that. I'm not about to cut my nuts off, but you on the other hand can get a breast reduction, so why don't you shut the fuck up already."

And she did (shut up, that is).

Why would people even dare to comment unless they were saying something complimentary about it? Especially your own mom? That would have skeeved me out something fierce.

Good on ya, mate!!!!!

I think it's a massive double-standard that ladies can show their tits in most situations. But show a cock bulge on a guy...and suddenly he's ostracized.

Let 'em hang!:tongue: And if someone comments, it's their fucking problem.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's one thing to attract attention to oneself and another to be oneself. Obviously, a man (or woman) dresses differently at work than on a date. In my opinion, to dress provocatively in a school setting or at work is highly inappropriate and unprofessional. On that point we can agree.

However, I don't see a difference. For decades women have been wearing low-cut dresses and bras to support and increase the size of their breasts-- in essence to make themselves appear more feminine and more desirable (they're competing and comparing themselves with other women). What's the first thing men and women think when they see a big bosomed woman in a low-cut dress? ''1)she's sexually aroused'' and 2) ''she's looking for a mate/date''. They don't think ''oh, she must be breast-feeding!''.

[/b][/color]:rofl: It is light years different! :tongue: A) People see a bulge and assume a man is sexually aroused. I know he probably isn't, but that's not the point. Perception is the point. That is always inappropriate in a school setting. B) Womens breasts do not bulge when aroused. It is their natural state. :rolleyes: :duh:

Why should you have to worry about your bulge its not like you go out of your way to make it noticeable or wear spandex to work? [/b][/size][/font]If new underwear is out of the question, then the untucked shirt is a good idea.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A contributing factor would be the type of pants or shorts that a guy wears. I work in a casual office and there is no dress code other than no denim jeans. A few years ago, I discovered boxers and loved the newfound freedom. I wanted to stop wearing briefs completely. It was no problem at home, but I was worried about exposing myself at work. I decided that my light tan Dockers would no longer be a good choice, so I wore the darker colors. Even so, Dockers are lightweight and it's easy to bone up from too much freedom. I bought Levis cord jeans that were not tight, and they are my favorite pants to wear to work. The last thing that any of us would want is someone accusing us of being pervy on the job.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't change what the good lawd gave you... I wouldn't worry about it too much. I tend to bulge, for whatever reason, and I'm not "huge" by any means, 8"... but I've got big, low hangers.. so theres "potatoes to go with the meat", to paraphrase the new BF.....I'm a sales professional, and while I've been cruised at work by customers and coworkers, and recieved a few funny comments, it's never been an issue. Carry on with your head held high.... just NEVER get into a situation where it could be misconstrued as romantic/sexual/untoward.....

Last edited: