Inauguration

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Thank you, darlin'!

I couldnt let you guys fight the good fight alone! LOL! I was scared a couple of you (Names witheld to protect the guilty) were going to break some blood vessels up in heah! :eek::biggrin1:

:redface:...........

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He once was... so whatever I said was probably factual.

So what is he then? Last I checked he was 50/50... so that's makes him black, and not white? He's both, mixed, mulatto, whatever... he's better than Hillary. Oh wait, now I'm a sexist.

Since you know sooooooooooo much about my threads, you surely know my take on Colin Powell and Condy Rice then huh. Doesn't count if they are Republicans or Libertarians, I suppose.

Oh god... my convoluted beliefs... I don't choose my party on either account. Just make sure, Vinyl Boy...to switch arms when you get tired of patting yourself on the back.

That never happended CUNTY BOLLOCKS.......Take it up with Mr.Snakey. I politely asked him to send you that post. He deleted the post. I can assure you HARRASMENT never came up. Have'nt you caught on yet that i am allways going to 'stick it to you', out in the open??? SIGH.....silly mangina you.

Still waiting for the email... you still haven't the balls to fess your smack. Or try reposting here...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DATELINE Crawford Texas..... Oh happy day our idiot has found her way back to her villiage
:hail:
All hail the return of the village idiot. :lmao: :dance: :rofl:

*SNIP* Anyways, mom and grand-parents raised him not dad. So white culture, albeit liberal, infects his black mind.
"White culture infects his black mind?!?" :wtf1: :confused: So the white culture was like a bacteria introduced into the petri dish of purity containing his black mind?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually I think the Marine Band played that before the ceremony began. Isnt that the one that includes "Chester"?

Duh for me, I left out 'fond' in my post.

Appalachian Spring is what I was thinking of, don't know about 'Chester'. I started listening on the public radio station at 7am here, 11 am EST, it was mostly Cokie Roberts talking, I don't recall hearing the marine band. (don't tell anyone I liked John Phillip Souza when I was a kid, and I have a marine band tunic, scarlet with gold hussar braid on the front)

Mark Begich said he was 30 feet behind Obama, I doubt if anyone could have had a better view.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It isn't factual. Admit to yourself that a grown man such as yourself have no idea. I know that's embarrassing to you, but it's the truth.

Again, no citations, no facts, just foolish propaganda.

Well, I know your thoughts on Colin Powell. How soon did they change from respect to disgust when he decided to back Obama and not McCain! :rolleyes:

Again. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

And the fact that you implied that I should owe some kind of homage & debt to the conservative base because they put a black woman as Secretary of State before liberals did just shows how ignorant you are. What's next? More "Lincoln was a Republican" rhetoric?

Right. It meant nothing that Bush had more African-Americans in his Cabinet than any Pres in history. Once again, your ignorance is highlighted.

Stop lying to yourself. :rolleyes:
You use the word "Independent" as if it was a buzzword that meant "intelligence". Yet you never show any with your political blabbering.

And help us find your well-placed thoughts.

No it's not. It's calling shit for what it is. The truth hurts, so deal with it.
What part are you offended by? Because I put the word "dorky" next to the word "caucasion"? Everyone knows that I have a caucasion husband of 5+ years at home so it's not as I'm discriminating or slandering white people in general. Or is it because I didn't decide to change my tone to be more sympathetic since I'm not bowing down to the previous administration for putting black people in high office? As if I'm supposed to bow down to ANYONE?

You date a white guy. Wow. You still haven't made a citation or legitimate complaint, backed up with facts, about anything. You're just a blowhard. An annoying blowhard. No facts, no nothing, just incessant bitching and whining.

So please, don't try to spin this into an issue that it isn't. It'll only make you look even more ridiculous. In the meantime, I've mailed you a package of Crayolas so you can start your retraining. Let me know if there's more than one flesh colored crayon in it, will ya? :rolleyes:

Crayons and names. A true adult you are, VB.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually trollinfestor, the arguments I bring up circulate on sources that I already posted on other similar threads. Some of which were targeted directly at you. If you missed them, then tough shit. And I'm not repeating myself.

Right. It meant nothing that Bush had more African-Americans in his Cabinet than any Pres in history. Once again, your ignorance is highlighted.

And I guess you're expecting all black people need to make Bush's birthday a National Holiday, build a golden statue of him in Harlem with an afro wig, rewrite Black History to include Bush and his "huge contributions" to the African American community and praise him as the second coming of Lincoln? Good to know that an ignorant, race-baiting bigot such as yourself is so adamant to tell me who I'm supposed to look up to.

Eat a !&#^@, trollinfestor. :rolleyes: