Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"Involuntarily celibate" angry, entitled, delusional men who sincerely believe they are entitled to sex are terrorists. People like Elliot Roger, and the recent attacker in Toronto are perfect examples.

Nobody is entitled to sex.

Nobody is obligated to satisfy the sexual needs of others in order to keep the peace in society.

If you are an angry, involuntarily sexually inactive person and you're reading this post, please know that your frustration is not misunderstood, and is not Irrelevant. You have the right to be frustrated, and that shouldn't be held against you. You also shouldn't hold it against society that you are in fact frustrated.

Idolizing these shit-stains on society who commit these violent acts is a road that leads to more suffering. Not just for those who are victimized, but for the angry terrorists who commit these atrocities.

I do not exist for the purpose of sharing my body with those who need to have an orgasm inside a wet hole. I am a person, and I have the right to decide who I share my body with, or to NOT SHARE IT AT ALL.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know someone who is an incel. I had care of that person for a few months. I have wondered if I had had more time, if his life would have turned out differently. His anger and hatred towards women is staggering. Other than the brief period of time with me, he had no stability, no loving role models of either sex, and was a lonely, bullied person. I had no power to keep him, even though I tried. But at some point he made a choice to be who he is, just as these attackers make a choice.

These men...what a horrible thing to become. Our country is grieving again. Most of the victims seem to be women. The aggressor apparently feels no remorse.

My body is owed to no one. No woman is a ‘Stacey’; no man is a ‘Chad’. No one deserves to die because we know how to relate to one another.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have known more than one involuntarily celibate man. My time at the coffee shop I heard so many things from so many frustrated 20-30 y/o virgin men, it was actually disturbing. The open frustration and eagerness to share the reason for that frustration just made the whole situation they were in worse.

I've even been asked more than once for advice on how to get a woman to have sex by some of these people. I would just be trying to do my job and I'd find myself in the most awkward position. I mean, what do you say to a stranger who's asking you this question when you're literally just making them a cup of coffee? (I'm sure you can guess what I said, professionally stern, use your imagination)

I could always feel the tension when a guy would be trying to avoid interacting with me out of frustrated anger while paying way too much attention to me.

There are more than a few men on this site who I can see committing the same kinds of horrendous acts.. and they don't see themselves as the problem. It's society and women. Mostly women. In truth, they need help. From therapists and goodness knows what else.

No one is entitled to anything from me, much less sex. The whole "friend zone" garbage ties in with this, too. People with zero personal accountability.

"Involuntarily celibate" angry, entitled, delusional men who sincerely believe they are entitled to sex are terrorists. People like Elliot Roger, and the recent attacker in Toronto are perfect examples.

Which Toronto terrorist was so called INCEL? I remember Elliot Roger and read his manifesto. Roger was definitely mentally ill on top of and, possibly, in reaction to his autism. No one takes this seriously except the delusional INCELS, do they?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Echos of Montreal Massacre's misogyny in Toronto van attack
Decades divide the two attacks, but the parallels are unmistakable, Francine Pelletier says

Nearly 30 years ago, a man armed with a gun and a dark belief that women were at the root of his personal problems walked into a Montreal engineering school and killed 14 people.

Three decades later, the parallels between that December night and Monday's mid-day van attack on a Toronto street are raising new questions about how far we've come when it comes to addressing misogyny, and how far we still have to go.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Echos of Montreal Massacre's misogyny in Toronto van attack
Decades divide the two attacks, but the parallels are unmistakable, Francine Pelletier says

Nearly 30 years ago, a man armed with a gun and a dark belief that women were at the root of his personal problems walked into a Montreal engineering school and killed 14 people.

Three decades later, the parallels between that December night and Monday's mid-day van attack on a Toronto street are raising new questions about how far we've come when it comes to addressing misogyny, and how far we still have to go.

He hated women? And the best way to express that was kill a bunch of innocent people? I do fear we will name a condition and label him as "emotionally different" and somehow let that minimize the seriousness of his crime.

Whether he hates women, worships butterflies, or dances with wolves, he's a murderous sick fuck.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He hated women? And the best way to express that was kill a bunch of innocent people? I do fear we will name a condition and label him as "emotionally different" and somehow let that minimize the seriousness of his crime.

Whether he hates women, worships butterflies, or dances with wolves, he's a murderous sick fuck.

Certainly, but that doesn't stop criminal profiling from being a thing that exists.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Certainly, but that doesn't stop criminal profiling from being a thing that exists.

But is that good or bad? There are pretty persuasive arguments on both sides.

Obvious downside is that might lead to inappropriate discriminatory action.
Upside is that it seems to have worked for the Israeli's insofar as they have had no planes hijacked in decades.

I am certainly not at all an expert in this area - and don't really have formed or well thought out opinions - but curious to know other's thoughts.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But is that good or bad? There are pretty persuasive arguments on both sides.

Obvious downside is that might lead to inappropriate discriminatory action.
Upside is that it seems to have worked for the Israeli's insofar as they have had no planes hijacked in decades.

I am certainly not at all an expert in this area - and don't really have formed or well thought out opinions - but curious to know other's thoughts.

just so it's clear, I meant this when I referred to profiling: Criminal Investigative Analysis

Not pulling people out of security lines at the airport for having brown skin.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not pulling people out of security lines at the airport for having brown skin.

Having spent some time in China and read quite a bit about Israeli security strategies, I don't think I'd characterize them as above.

That said, I'd never seen the type of analysis in the link you posted. Thank you for that - I learned a lot. And I can't imagine anyone failing to see the moral hazard in the effects discussed. Also easy to see that there may be no end to where biased investigation or process might lead.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That said, I'd never seen the type of analysis in the link you posted. Thank you for that - I learned a lot.

That one was a good watch.

That one is in my queue but I haven't watched it yet. I've heard it's good though.

And I can't imagine anyone failing to see the moral hazard in the effects discussed. Also easy to see that there may be no end to where biased investigation or process might lead.

That's a consideration in Manhunt (might be in Mindhunter as well, I haven't watched it yet).

It did catch the unabomber though, so even with the risks associated to using it as a tool, I think it's a safe assumption that it will consider to be used at least sparingly.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Nobody is entitled to sex.

Nobody is obligated to satisfy the sexual needs of others in order to keep the peace in society.

If you are an angry, involuntarily sexually inactive person and you're reading this post, please know that your frustration is not misunderstood, and is not Irrelevant. You have the right to be frustrated, and that shouldn't be held against you. You also shouldn't hold it against society that you are in fact frustrated.

Idolizing these shit-stains on society who commit these violent acts is a road that leads to more suffering. Not just for those who are victimized, but for the angry terrorists who commit these atrocities.

I do not exist for the purpose of sharing my body with those who need to have an orgasm inside a wet hole. I am a person, and I have the right to decide who I share my body with, or to NOT SHARE IT AT ALL.

Aw heck, I'll wade into the quicksand once more and fly with one churning and one burning. As I tried to say on another thread, we as a society have to try and figure-out how to identify these social invalids earlier and find some form of effective psychological treatment. Using a bullwhip, taser and pepper spray is a short-term deterrant to ward-off an unwanted suitor seeking a date, but it also provides psychological reinforcement for his mental delusions and anger against women. Make no mistake, these guys are nuts! And that's the formal verbose psychiatric description of their condition.

I suggest if you turn-on a television news program today (my wife likes ABC News with that cute David Muir :rolleyes:) most of the content is devoted to women at the expense of males. Melissa just got accepted into Harvard before she was old enough to wear a training bra and Julie is the first girl at her middle school to win at Science Fair in the psychics division with her entry exhibit demonstrating Fusion Rocket Propulsion. Her goal is to become the first commander of a Mars manned mission. And what of the males? An asteroid could fall on the head of a male and it wouldn't make the nightly news. What this societal bias does is fuel even more anger and resentment in the heart of Mortimer Snerd who has been rejected his entire life, including by his own right hand during masturbation.

Out here in California they just caught one of the most prolific serial rapist-killers in state history. His name is James DeAngelo. I've been living out here most of my life and I've never heard of the Golden State Killer. He is 72-years-old, short, bald, portly and looks like an elderly pizza joint owner. DeAngelo went on a terror-spree from the eastern San Francisco Bay area in Northern California south to Dana Point in Orange County during the 1970s and 1980s. His mugshot bears absolutely no resemblance to the surfer boy crime artist drawing from eyewitnesses in the 1970s. Think that guy didn't have anger issues against women?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/inside-timeline-crimes-golden-state-killer/story?id=54744307

http://www.fox40.com/2018/04/25/who-is-east-area-rapist-suspect-joseph-james-deangelo2/

Reactions: GreekNuts101

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aw heck, I'll wade into the quicksand once more and fly with one churning and one burning. As I tried to say on another thread, we as a society have to try and figure-out how to identify these social invalids earlier and find some form of effective psychological treatment. Using a bullwhip, taser and pepper spray is a short-term deterrant to ward-off an unwanted suitor seeking a date, but it also provides psychological reinforcement for his mental delusions and anger against women. Make no mistake, these guys are nuts! And that's the formal verbose psychiatric description of their condition.

I suggest if you turn-on a television news program today (my wife likes ABC News with that cute David Muir :rolleyes:) most of the content is devoted to women at the expense of males. Melissa just got accepted into Harvard before she was old enough to wear a training bra and Julie is the first girl at her middle school to win at Science Fair in the psychics division with her entry exhibit demonstrating Fusion Rocket Propulsion. Her goal is to become the first commander of a Mars manned mission. And what of the males? An asteroid could fall on the head of a male and it wouldn't make the nightly news. What this societal bias does is fuel even more anger and resentment in the heart of Mortimer Snerd who has been rejected his entire life, including by his own right hand during masturbation.

Out here in California they just caught one of the most prolific serial rapist-killers in state history. His name is James DeAngelo. I've been living out here most of my life and I've never heard of the Golden State Killer. He is 72-years-old, short, bald, portly and looks like an elderly pizza joint owner. DeAngelo went on a terror-spree from the eastern San Francisco Bay area in Northern California south to Dana Point in Orange County during the 1970s and 1980s. His mugshot bears absolutely no resemblance to the surfer boy crime artist drawing from eyewitnesses in the 1970s. Think that guy didn't have anger issues against women?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/inside-timeline-crimes-golden-state-killer/story?id=54744307

http://www.fox40.com/2018/04/25/who-is-east-area-rapist-suspect-joseph-james-deangelo2/
Actually he was a complete misanthrope. One of the most horrific crimes he committed was committed because a MAN at a community meeting said it couldn't be done. Also, I grew up in the Bronx I have never lived on the west coast and I knew of the Golden State killer.

The news I get includes stories about all kinds of people you wouldn't think of achieving great things. The reason you hear so much about females achieving in science and math and technology, is because those are male-dominated fields. It IS news. I saw a story about an 11 year old boy graduating with an associate degree from a California University. If you missed that maybe you're just not as informed as you think you are.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually he was a complete misanthrope. One of the most horrific crimes he committed was committed because a man at a community meeting said it couldn't be done. Also, I grew up in the Bronx I have never lived on the west coast and I knew of the Golden State killer.

You have keener eyes for national news than I. In my defense most of those years I was busy misbehaving in Miss Fartuney's elementary school class and sharpening my athletic skills on the playground as a baseball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.