Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Feel free to explain what you do think. Young people seem clueless to me, wrapped-up as they are in myopic pop ideas.

I have explained what I do think. You ignored me.

So whatever already. Fucking ridiculous.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just want to add this:

Inceldom needs to be seen as a serious issue, and they need to stop being shamed.

Inceldom is all genetic.
There is nothing more repulsive to femoids than a genetic subhuman that doesn't act like it

An ugly guy that works out, dresses well and acts confidently is seen as an arrogant compensating manipulative asshole to femoids.

Femoids want an objective assessment of genetic quality, and looksmaxxing screws with that. They get offended that we would try to work around our subhumanity and hate us even more.

I saw a short guy of Asian decent (india or pakistan) He was really short but well groomed and wore a nice suite. a bunch of chicks were walking behind him and I was walking behind them I could hear them spewing all sorts of demeaning shit about the little guy. but the guy never turned around He just kept walking..

I was straight up told by female colleagues that it's unsettling and creepy when I act confident. To add insult to injury, that was not in a romantic, but in a professional context, coming from colleagues who recognize and regularly acknowledge how good I am at what I do. To be fair though, this is not exclusive to women, though I guess in a romantic context it would be.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just want to add this:

Inceldom needs to be seen as a serious issue, and they need to stop being shamed.

Inceldom is all genetic.
There is nothing more repulsive to femoids than a genetic subhuman that doesn't act like it

An ugly guy that works out, dresses well and acts confidently is seen as an arrogant compensating manipulative asshole to femoids.

Femoids want an objective assessment of genetic quality, and looksmaxxing screws with that. They get offended that we would try to work around our subhumanity and hate us even more.

I saw a short guy of Asian decent (india or pakistan) He was really short but well groomed and wore a nice suite. a bunch of chicks were walking behind him and I was walking behind them I could hear them spewing all sorts of demeaning shit about the little guy. but the guy never turned around He just kept walking..

I was straight up told by female colleagues that it's unsettling and creepy when I act confident. To add insult to injury, that was not in a romantic, but in a professional context, coming from colleagues who recognize and regularly acknowledge how good I am at what I do. To be fair though, this is not exclusive to women, though I guess in a romantic context it would be.
maybe you should shave your head if you are going bald

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend who has been an occasional playmate. He's really not what most people would consider physically attractive. He's got odd bone structure, lumpy, splotchy skin, and he's overweight by quite a bit. I still think he's hot, and so do a lot of other women. There's something indescribable about HIM.

I still remember the first time we met like it was yesterday. I had my back to the open door. His cousin was moving to a new house with my close friend. I was on team new house. He was on team old apartment. As he entered the living room, where I was, I felt his presence like I had never felt another human being before or since. It was like time stopped, the world was stilled, and the air was being sucked from the room. I turned to see what was causing this strange sensation, and it was just him. We stood in silence, staring at each other for a second, or maybe in some parallel existence, we are still standing there, knowing we've both been indelibly marked by that moment. The connection was instant, dramatic, pure. I wanted to know everything about him. I wanted to lay with him.

Over time he has proven to be one of the best, most supportive, dependable friends. Wherever he is, I am safe, and I am loved. If he wasn't already married, we might not just be friends. (His wife knows and approves of our occasionally hooking up for sex, as long as we don't do it where they live, and the small humans don't find out. She told me so herself.) His wife is classically beautiful, and is the kindest woman. He has a lovely family, many friends, a resourceful social circle, and the attention of just about any woman he desires.

He'll be the first to tell you he is ugly. He's really not much to look at, but he is so very sexy, and fantastic fun to be around. I never got any memo from the female collective telling me I had to hate ugly men and treat them poorly, nor that I couldn't be thoroughly attracted to them.

Reactions: 693987 and 286798

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend who has been an occasional playmate. He's really not what most people would consider physically attractive. He's got odd bone structure, lumpy, splotchy skin, and he's overweight by quite a bit. I still think he's hot, and so do a lot of other women. There's something indescribable about HIM.

I still remember the first time we met like it was yesterday. I had my back to the open door. His cousin was moving to a new house with my close friend. I was on team new house. He was on team old apartment. As he entered the living room, where I was, I felt his presence like I had never felt another human being before or since. It was like time stopped, the world was stilled, and the air was being sucked from the room. I turned to see what was causing this strange sensation, and it was just him. We stood in silence, staring at each other for a second, or maybe in some parallel existence, we are still standing there, knowing we've both been indelibly marked by that moment. The connection was instant, dramatic, pure. I wanted to know everything about him. I wanted to lay with him.

Over time he has proven to be one of the best, most supportive, dependable friends. Wherever he is, I am safe, and I am loved. If he wasn't already married, we might not just be friends. (His wife knows and approves of our occasionally hooking up for sex, as long as we don't do it where they live, and the small humans don't find out. She told me so herself.) His wife is classically beautiful, and is the kindest woman. He has a lovely family, many friends, a resourceful social circle, and the attention of just about any woman he desires.

He'll be the first to tell you he is ugly. He's really not much to look at, but he is so very sexy, and fantastic fun to be around. I never got any memo from the female collective telling me I had to hate ugly men and treat them poorly, nor that I couldn't be thoroughly attracted to them.

Yeah, but think how much better he would do if he called you a Femoid.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, but think how much better he would do if he called you a Femoid.
He calls me Nena. It's like calling me a girl instead of a woman. I'm not sure I would tolerate that from anyone else. I love when he does it though. "Okay, bye, Nena. Call me when you get home. Drive safe. Esperate. Dame besos."

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just want to add this:

Inceldom is all genetic.

I'm going to engage with you honestly for a minute even though it seems like your mind is pretty much made up.

Did your female colleagues tell you verbatim that it unsettles them when you act "confident"?

Or is "confident" YOUR word for the way you were acting when they said you were creeping them out?

My guess is that "acting confident" is exactly what you were doing -- I have done this myself and seen many other men do it. Because you did not *feel* confidence, you imitated the behavior of confident men. Unfortunately, this often comes across as arrogance, rudeness and insensitivity.

It is a fine line to walk -- society pretty much demands that men appear confident. Women, including many of the ladies here on LPSG, often cite "confidence" as the most attractive quality a man can have. So if you do not feel "confident" ... what to do?

I do think it would be helpful if the ladies gave guys a bit more slack in this department.

On the other hand Trippy, please forget about this nonsense that women size men up by their "genetic quality." No offense to women, but they wouldn't know how to do this if they tried. The genes that helped men hunt buffalo and protect their families from other men are not the same genes that help men climb the corporate ladder, or invent the new app everyone must have. I'm sure women have primal attractions just like men do, but I'm also sure they weigh those attractions, in their conscious minds, against the qualities that make a man likeable and useful in the 21st century. (And men do the same thing. In the 1950s it was not unusual for a successful businessman to date and marry, say, the waitress in the diner where he ate lunch every day. That would have been considered a sweet, romantic story. But today that same businessman's friends would call him crazy for marrying a woman who can't carry her weight financially).

Last edited:
Reactions: AlteredEgo

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I expelled an orange turd from my White House this morning. If only it were that easy!
Dude, due to my facial structure, I will look more creepier than I already do. I am a deformed creepy guy. I get called creepy all the time due to my looks. Life is unfair.
O well get plastic surgery you can get a removable nose like MJ

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I'm going to engage with you honestly for a minute even though it seems like your mind is pretty much made up.

Did your female colleagues tell you verbatim that it unsettles them when you act "confident"?

Or is "confident" YOUR word for the way you were acting when they said you were creeping them out?

My guess is that "acting confident" is exactly what you were doing -- I have done this myself and seen many other men do it. Because you did not *feel* confidence, you imitated the behavior of confident men. Unfortunately, this often comes across as arrogance, rudeness and insensitivity.

It is a fine line to walk -- society pretty much demands that men appear confident. Women, including many of the ladies here on LPSG, often cite "confidence" as the most attractive quality a man can have. So if you do not feel "confident" ... what to do?

I do think it would be helpful if the ladies gave guys a bit more slack in this department.

On the other hand Trippy, please forget about this nonsense that women size men up by their "genetic quality." No offense to women, but they wouldn't know how to do this if they tried. The genes that helped men hunt buffalo and protect their families from other men are not the same genes that help men climb the corporate ladder, or invent the new app everyone must have. I'm sure women have primal attractions just like men do, but I'm also sure they weigh those attractions, in their conscious minds, against the qualities that make a man likeable and useful in the 21st century. (And men do the same thing. In the 1950s it was not unusual for a successful businessman to date and marry, say, the waitress in the diner where he ate lunch every day. That would have been considered a sweet, romantic story. But today that same businessman's friends would call him crazy for marrying a woman who can't carry her weight financially).
I kinda agree on the act confident....
There are a few arenas that I have confidence....job...army ...atheletics ...socal

I have confidence in those areas where I have had success.....

Area in pretty shitty at....ie playing an insturment....writing an essay....yoga...

I do not display confidence....in fact I am pretty shy

CONFIDENCE is an outward manifestation of COMPETENCE

ACTING confident only comes of as false bravado

Reactions: Enid and AlteredEgo
Status
Not open for further replies.