Inch for Inch the Hottest Singer on the Planet

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't tell you how hot I think Shakira is. I would die happy if I had one night with her.

Attachments

Last edited:

breeze

Experimental Member
Media
If you like shakira , pauline rubio , pitbull or nelly furtado the place to see them frequently is mtvtres the spanish mtv station which is channel 40 in the bay area. Its available on some cable systems. Its also there on analog i guess because latin american countries didn't change over. It plays american , spanish and english/spanish music videos most of the time. You don't have to know spanish.
Mtvtress features shakira to the extent she does concerts for them , co-hosts programs , does interviews etc. They also have a special feature called mtvtres top 13 which features the top 13 music videos for any particular subject. One of the segments is shakira's top 13 music videos. The spanish pop system seems to have a different culture where stars like shakira can keep turning out hit after hit forever. If she does a record and its any good it'll be on mtvtres top 20 in a week.
If you can find it today { sunday } mtvtres will repeat the spanish 2009 mtvtres awards hosted by nelly furtado and calle 13.
Shakira will lead off the guest appearances singing loba and never looking better. Then cobra starship will sing with pauline. And the veronicas will do untouched in one of the best performances i have ever seen. Its the only station i watch. I was going to watch the oakland raiders but that's another story.