Incident at a urinal

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I witnessed this incident a few days ago at a urinal, and I'd like to have your comments on it.

I went into a restroom at my college. There were four urinals close together side by side with no partitions between them. Two urinals (#2 and #4) were being used by two hunky dudes who looked very macho and very str8 (and also, I thought, very hot!).

The two guys seemed to be friends because they were chatting with each other when I entered. I stood far behind the two, waiting for one of them to finish so that I could step up.

Now here comes the strange part (and the sexy part!). The hot dude standing at urinal #2 glanced back at me quickly and then turned and look at the other guy's face. And then he slowly looked down at his buddy's dick. He was obviously checking out his friend's dick! His gaze stayed there for about 30 seconds at least. I did not get a look at either of their dicks--unfortunately.

This guy repeated looking down at his buddy's dick at least twice. He
didn't try to hide it or to make it seem like it was just a quick, secret casual glance. His friend either didn't notice him looking or didn't care.

I found the whole thing to be so hot that I just left quickly because I was getting a hard-on just watching this dude looking at his friend's meat.

So what do you think was going on? Can two str8 dudes be so close that they don't mind if a bud gets a good look at the other's dick?

How do YOU feel about dudes checking out your dick at a urinal??

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looking does not a love session make.

I enjoy looking at pick-up trucks and I also own one.

But it is always nice to see what others are driving.

As far as looking at a penis - It is also nice to see what others are using to lay pipe!!

Life is an attitude and it matters not what we enjoy looking at.

What matters is how we react, or act in response to the visual stimulus.

Just my two cents.

Have a Great day.

Also sort of goes back to the "I will show you mine, if you show me yours!!!"

Reactions: maroon1040

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To answer your 2nd question. Yes.

Interesting situation. As the one guy glanced back at you first and then proceeded to check out his buddy, I think it was the beginning of a setup/come-on. Primarily to see if you were interested or what might develop. When you left, he probably thought, 'Oh well.'

Another interesting comment and question for you is: Why did you stand a wait? There were two available urinals. Are you pee-shy?

Florida Boy

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My S.O. and I use to travel occasionally and if we stopped at a rest stop, we always used urinals with a space in between if empty. That way he and I both would be able to perhaps see a nice cock or two. A couple of times there would be something interesting standing on the other side of us but we'll tell each other about the sighting once we were back on the road.

Oh...and BIGdkluver, I think in this case I would have stayed a little longer.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
i go skinny dipping with my friends all the time, both dude and chick. a look never killed anyone
I have always wanted to try that.:biggrin1: As for being looked at in the bathrooms/lockerroom I dont mind. I do get a bit freaked out when someone hits on me when I am comeing out of the showers. Naked and being hit on is kind of unnerving. :redface:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
a few weeks ago on I-75 in kentucky..went into rest stop for a quick whiz...i went to first urinal..8 others empty...in walks a dude..immediatly stepped right beside me..GAYDAR went on...you have to make eye contact, you acknowlege move on, this guy made eye contact/atten to me 4 times...he spoke..chat at urinal in rest stops...dicks out...not cool...told wife back in car...she could not believe it...women evidently do share moments in restrooms...how about it ladies???...does it happen to you also??

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bigdkluver: How does anyone looks str8 these days? Anyone can be queer. It certainly sounds as though #2 was inviting you to use urinal #3 and check out and be checked out - and maybe more - in your turn. #4 could have been oblivious or part of the whole deal, we'll never know now. You could have done that or used #1 and just had a leak - if not for that hardon. Either way you'd have found out what you wanted to know.

Calambo: Women certainly do chat in restrooms a lot, but about woman things, and they (or the ones I've talked to about it) find the idea of picking people up there - let alone having sex there - incomprehensible. With no urinals, the whole mood changes.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Bigdkluver: How does anyone looks str8 these days? Anyone can be queer. It certainly sounds as though #2 was inviting you to use urinal #3 and check out and be checked out - and maybe more - in your turn. #4 could have been oblivious or part of the whole deal, we'll never know now. You could have done that or used #1 and just had a leak - if not for that hardon. Either way you'd have found out what you wanted to know.

Calambo: Women certainly do chat in restrooms a lot, but about woman things, and they (or the ones I've talked to about it) find the idea of picking people up there - let alone having sex there - incomprehensible. With no urinals, the whole mood changes.

I wish more average people today knew more about scientists like Kinsey. There is so much wonderful diversity in our species as there is with most higher complex species. While no scale of sexuality can be 100% correct, most scientists agreed that the general principle of about 10% of people are born pretty much exclusively gay in their uninhibited sexual desires, and about 10% of people are born pretty much exclusively hetro in their uninhibited sexual desires, and the rest of us by our nature would fall somewhere in between, (and if we were raised without so many imposed repressions would acknowledge that fact more often). Stereotypes are attempts to limit so much of what is actually truly so in our human potential for diverse experiences.

Last edited:

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speedo Mike,
I would LOVE to have stepped up to a urinal beside either of them, but I didn't want to appear as though I was "horning" in on whatever they were doing!
Now I can at least use the incident as "whacking" material. :smile:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a few weeks ago on I-75 in kentucky..went into rest stop for a quick whiz...i went to first urinal..8 others empty...in walks a dude..immediatly stepped right beside me..GAYDAR went on...you have to make eye contact, you acknowlege move on, this guy made eye contact/atten to me 4 times...he spoke..chat at urinal in rest stops...dicks out...not cool...told wife back in car...she could not believe it...women evidently do share moments in restrooms...how about it ladies???...does it happen to you also??

just because a guy takes a piss next to you and wants to talk doesn't make him gay. it just means he's comfortable enough in his sexuality that he can carry on a conversation in a public restroom. personally, i think it's more awkward if no one talks or acknowledges anyone. and, of course, this leads back to the christians oversexualizing things that aren't sexual in nature until their perverse minds decided it was wrong and immoral

but going back to the issue with the urinals, yah? i honestly dunno bruddah. i'm bad at reading peoples. the glance back at you could just be him wondering who entered the bathroom, yah? as for the glimpse at his friend's cock, maybe it was just a glimpse. maybe he was inviting you. no one knows brah. and i don't think you'll ever know, lest you see him again and ask.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To answer your 2nd question. Yes.

Interesting situation. As the one guy glanced back at you first and then proceeded to check out his buddy, I think it was the beginning of a setup/come-on. Primarily to see if you were interested or what might develop. When you left, he probably thought, 'Oh well.'

Another interesting comment and question for you is: Why did you stand a wait? There were two available urinals. Are you pee-shy?

Florida Boy
Could have been a setup for entrapment! Get the hell out of there!

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i'm still trying to figure out why u were waiting when there were 2 open urinals...? if they were at #'s 2 & 4, u could have just gone to the first one and peed. that's why there r 4 urinals - so 4 guys can pee at the same time without having to wait... the dude prolly looked back at u wondering "what the hell is this dude waiting for when there r open pisspots..."

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
personally I find nothing sexual or sexy about toilets... YUCK!

now there's another scenario to consider bigdiklovr. The two men you refer to may have been policemen and their actions might have been a set up to bait and arrest for lewd conduct.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Could have been a setup for entrapment! Get the hell out of there!

oh yah! they could have been tryin for pull one george michaels on you! :eek:

i'm still trying to figure out why u were waiting when there were 2 open urinals...? if they were at #'s 2 & 4, u could have just gone to the first one and peed. that's why there r 4 urinals - so 4 guys can pee at the same time without having to wait... the dude prolly looked back at u wondering "what the hell is this dude waiting for when there r open pisspots..."

there's this too. but, perhaps the topic creator is a bit pee shy, yah?

personally I find nothing sexual or sexy about toilets... YUCK!

yah brah, i'm with you on that. public restrooms are fuckin nasty. i also don't think pissing on peoples is hot either