Increase Bulge

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Longjohn777p, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Longjohn777p

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a nice cock and a pretty ok bulge already, but i want it to be bigger, or have more outline. what should i do? Should i use cock rings, or tighter underwear? and wut kinda of pants show it off best??

2. B_HappyHammer1977

B_HappyHammer1977 New Member

Don't know where you live, but here in the UK Marks & Spencer, a normally conservative clothing chain, came out with underwear that was marketed as being like 'a wonderbra for men'. Can't remember what they were called now I'm afraid.
    Otherwise, just wear tight trousers and no underwear!!

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

You could always stuff a sock in your jock...

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Longjohn: If your choice of profile names gives any indication of your endowment, I'll have to agree that you have a 'nice' cock. The answer to your question depends on the look you're wanting, i.e., a show of length coupled with thickness or the big rounded package look. For the latter, tuck everything into tight briefs and most trousers will portray size. For showing profile, boxers or freeballing will present definition and leave little to the imagination re. its size. I agree with HappyHammer1977 about wearing tight pants -- the tighter, the more obvious the showing. The proper cock ring helps, as well as having an ample, well-rounded ass to require pulling up any extra fabric, hence hiking up your balls and penis in front. Enjoy testing and finding your ideal methods, man, your mirror should show just what you like.

Luke

5. HillcrestSwim

HillcrestSwim New Member

Albums:
    A cock ring coupled with the Specialty Beachwear line at www.HillcrestSwim is a great bulge enhancer!

6. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Yup, that's the perfect way to show it off. I got work uniform the other day, the trousers (or pants or whatever) are probably the neatest fit I've ever had... the only problem being that you can actually see my penis squashed against my leg and despite it only being 4 inches long, it seems to look much bigger; it's not the kind of thing you want to be showing when you work for a well respected retail firm but ah well, they made me pay for the gear so it's their own damn fault.

Draft saved Draft deleted