increase cock cheese

user2008

1st Like
Media
Hi everybody
I love to smell man's body. I'm uncut and i try to have some smegma under my foreskin. I didn't clean my cock for 3 days but i haven't got cheese yet.
Any advice to increase smegma on dick ?
Thanks

Reactions: cntrlflcheez2o16

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut, but I wash, so I'm not really sure.

I'd PM Morning_Glory and ask her. She's an expert on smegma. She probably has plenty under her gross, unwashed pussy flaps.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hot sauce. smegma is produced to protect the glans, so any kind of irritant would increase production.

just to be on the safe side, so none of ya precious cheese is lost to underpants rubbing, wrap the whole thing in cling film.

instructions:
you will need...
one shallow dish.
one bottle of tabasco.
one penis.
nerves of steel.
one roll of clingfilm *store brand will do*

how to:
1. pour 1tbsp of tabasco into the dish.
2. roll back your foreskin.
3. dip bared glans into hot sauce.
4. roll foreskin back over the glans.
5. wrap penis in cling film. *leave a small whole at the top for urinating through*
6. put on underpants.

let your penis marinate for two to three days. you'll be tempted to check on the progress, but don't.

post back in about a week to let everyone know how your peen formage experiment is going.

:smile:

• Haha
Reactions: Garcon_42

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
hot sauce. Smegma is produced to protect the glans, so any kind of irritant would increase production.

Just to be on the safe side, so none of ya precious cheese is lost to underpants rubbing, wrap the whole thing in cling film.

Instructions:
You will need...
One shallow dish.
One bottle of tabasco.
One penis.
Nerves of steel.
One roll of clingfilm *store brand will do*

how to:
1. Pour 1tbsp of tabasco into the dish.
2. Roll back your foreskin.
3. Dip bared glans into hot sauce.
4. Roll foreskin back over the glans.
5. Wrap penis in cling film. *leave a small whole at the top for urinating through*
6. Put on underpants.

Let your penis marinate for two to three days. You'll be tempted to check on the progress, but don't.

Post back in about a week to let everyone know how your peen formage experiment is going.

lmfao!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hot sauce. smegma is produced to protect the glans, so any kind of irritant would increase production.

just to be on the safe side, so none of ya precious cheese is lost to underpants rubbing, wrap the whole thing in cling film.

instructions:
you will need...
one shallow dish.
one bottle of tabasco.
one penis.
nerves of steel.
one roll of clingfilm *store brand will do*

how to:
1. pour 1tbsp of tabasco into the dish.
2. roll back your foreskin.
3. dip bared glans into hot sauce.
4. roll foreskin back over the glans.
5. wrap penis in cling film. *leave a small whole at the top for urinating through*
6. put on underpants.

let your penis marinate for two to three days. you'll be tempted to check on the progress, but don't.

post back in about a week to let everyone know how your peen formage experiment is going.

I'm allergic to tobasco, do you think warmed fondue cheese, nacho cheese or even Velveeta would give a person a headstart in the dickcheese race? :confused: :cool:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm allergic to tobasco, do you think warmed fondue cheese, nacho cheese or even Velveeta would give a person a headstart in the dickcheese race? :confused: :cool:

allergic to tabasco? *ponders* maybe a light dusting with curry powder. hmm horse radish?

i can totally see why you would think cheese begets cheese... but sadly, no, is not the case. pasteurizing the cheese product kills the bacteria ya looking for.

if you're looking for a quick fix, like it's friday night and you need that confidence boost a man only gets from a uber cheesy peen. you could "fake it til ya make it" with something like spray cheese in a can. a bit of caution: true connoisseur of the peen fromage can tell the difference. you could be subjected to ridicule from your peers. :frown1:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
allergic to tabasco? *ponders* maybe a light dusting with curry powder. hmm horse radish?

i can totally see why you would think cheese begets cheese... but sadly, no, is not the case. pasteurizing the cheese product kills the bacteria ya looking for.

if you're looking for a quick fix, like it's friday night and you need that confidence boost a man only gets from a uber cheesy peen. you could "fake it til ya make it" with something like spray cheese in a can. a bit of caution: true connoisseur of the peen fromage can tell the difference. you could be subjected to ridicule from your peers. :frown1:
Ahh no horseradish either, it uhm does other things to me. I guess I'll just have to go without cockcheese. I'm so heartbroken. :rofl: It's amazing what soap and water can prevent :biggrin1:

I do hope the OP tried your methods though! :smile: I'll anxiously wait to see if he reports if your method for increasing peen fromage works. :up:

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
3 days with out cheese does not sound right. I can't go one day with out producing a lot of cheese. I kept my cock clean everyday.