Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know there are probably alot of past posts about the very same topic, I just cant be bothered to look for them :9 heehee... but, do any of you know of a way to increase the volume of ejaculate you produce? change of diet, pills, herbs or anything else?

Thank you :p
~Child_of_the_sun

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun@Mar 26 2005, 10:35 PM
I know there are probably alot of past posts about the very same topic, I just cant be bothered to look for them :9 heehee... but, do any of you know of a way to increase the volume of ejaculate you produce? change of diet, pills, herbs or anything else?
[post=294316]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome back!

Water, of course. If you don't have enough fluid in your body, your body's not going to use the fluid it /does/ have on cum.

Reportedly, these nutritional supplements help also:
  • L-Arginine
  • Zinc
  • (possibly)L-Lysine and L-Carnitine
Also, delaying orgasm can help -- you'll 'build up' more.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been around since Feb 1st (about 54 days) and I think this is one of the first posts I've seen from you, so welcome back from your "break" :)

EDIT: I would probably agree with mindseye, and suggest water as being the best way to increase your volume.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maca, horny goat weed, lecithin, l-arginine, lysine, and zinc have all been bantered about , and you will find in other message boards some mixed results across them. My guess is different supplements vary from person to person, along with the standard help from:
1. abstinence 2. foreplay (but not too long) 3. edging 4. position of cock 5. technique and 6. degree of being turned on (I believe in the last making a difference at times).

For some... they lay claim of instant results, others point to a 3 week regimen... course that's "internet speak", so who knows.

With the "technique" part: experiment with grips n' strokes... I now know how to shoot like sprinkler head, shoot far, dribble/pour out, and how to shoot many many ropes [same total volume, just thinner and more ropes].

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by faceking@Mar 27 2005, 04:12 PM
Maca, horny goat weed, lecithin, l-arginine, lysine, and zinc have all been bantered about , and you will find in other message boards some mixed results across them. My guess is different supplements vary from person to person, along with the standard help from:
1. abstinence 2. foreplay (but not too long) 3. edging 4. position of cock 5. technique and 6. degree of being turned on (I believe in the last making a difference at times).

For some... they lay claim of instant results, others point to a 3 week regimen... course that's "internet speak", so who knows.

With the "technique" part: experiment with grips n' strokes... I now know how to shoot like sprinkler head, shoot far, dribble/pour out, and how to shoot many many ropes [same total volume, just thinner and more ropes].
[post=294435]Quoted post[/post]​

Faceking, man, based on your videos, you should give lessons here!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously... try some of the things I mentioned (perhaps in a more controlled environment... vis-a-vis one at a time for a particular period, elimination external factors when able to).

Here's a thread on another board (to which you can find other discussions around):

http://www.peforum.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-1124.html

Chlomid! There's another one, but hard to get as you need a prescription. (yes armchair pharmacists... the same chlomid that women can, and is, used for men in terms of seminal output/production).

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun@Mar 29 2005, 10:04 PM
Thank you every body for your help :) me and my man will be looking into this soon enough ;)
[post=295157]Quoted post[/post]​

Be sure to let us know how it works out, and maybe what worked and didn't. ;)

PLANK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by faceking@Mar 27 2005, 04:12 PM

[post=294435]Quoted post[/post]​

I just started taking some of these and was wondering if anyone knew how much of anyone of these would be a required dosage (how many milligrams and how often of each...)

Thanks!

Media
This topic is actually what brought me to LPSG when I was researching it. I went with the zinc route since a GNC is right by my house and it was cheap. It definetly worked, but at the same time I began taking the zinc I started taking a vitamin supplement, drank a lot of water rather than juices and soda, and also it was the beginning of spring so I was out at the park more being more active than I was. I don't know if one of these things did it, or a combination of all of them...but it definetly increased the load size.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by blackwood+Apr 29 2005, 07:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackwood &#064; Apr 29 2005, 07:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fishbone@Apr 30 2005, 02:53 AM
I don&#39;t know if this guy takes any of these, but his cumshot is quite phenomenal  B)
http://unrule.info/files/wank.mpeg

Hello LPSG, btw  :bounce:
[post=306392]Quoted post[/post]​

fishbone,

Unhhhhh?

Don&#39;t know what to say.

blackwood
[post=306408]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;ve seen this before... certainly not semen. Someone, perhaps here, mentioned that this was injected, going in backwards.... which I find painfully tough to believe.... there&#39;s another vid of this guy doing the same thing, and very limp. Fake or some disease/condition?

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by faceking+Apr 30 2005, 01:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faceking &#064; Apr 30 2005, 01:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by blackwood@Apr 29 2005, 07:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-fishbone
@Apr 30 2005, 02:53 AM
I don&#39;t know if this guy takes any of these, but his cumshot is quite phenomenal  B)
http://unrule.info/files/wank.mpeg

Hello LPSG, btw  :bounce:
[post=306392]Quoted post[/post]​

fishbone,

Unhhhhh?

Don&#39;t know what to say.

blackwood
[post=306408]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve seen this before... certainly not semen. Someone, perhaps here, mentioned that this was injected, going in backwards.... which I find painfully tough to believe.... there&#39;s another vid of this guy doing the same thing, and very limp. Fake or some disease/condition?
[post=306644]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

very fake