Increase Girth Permanently?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by DonaldDraper, Jun 8, 2011.

1. DonaldDraper

DonaldDraper New Member

sorry, if i posted this in the wrong section...

Are there any legitimate options out there for increasing girth? I have a good length about 8.5" which a banana like curve, so I don't really care anything about having a longer penis, but I really would like a thicker penis. I've heard a lot of horror stories regarding penis enlargement, but I don't know if that's because most want a longer penis...I was wondering is there more success in general with procedures to increase width. I've also read about the jelqing and stuff, but I really don't have the time of patience to do that every other day for months or years.

I mean, I suppose I could just deal with it...I just feel like sex would be more satisfying for me if women felt tighter. Are there any new advancements or any legitimate procedures?

#1 DonaldDraper, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  2. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    how old are you? If your under 25 then theres a good chance it will still grow more in girth.Im sure its fine as it is anyway.

3. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    There is a way to get more girth all u want. send me a private message

4. DonaldDraper

DonaldDraper New Member

I'm 28. I mean I'm not pencil super thin or anything, but I'm not thick either...I just would like to know what's the best options for increasing it permanently.

5. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In the fifty years that I have been screwing, masturbating and otherwise making my penis work its girth has increased about 3/4 of an inch, from 5.5 to 6.25 inches. So the corpora cavernosa can indeed increase in size. I'm sure that's what the jelqing process is all about, and no doubt it can hasten a growth in penile thickness. A mild regimen of vacuum pumping could probably accomplish the result more quickly but I'd recommend being careful about pumping. That's some tissue you sure as hell wouldn't want to damage permanently.

6. D_Crystallized Ginger

so you went from 5.5 to 6.25..how do you know you were 5.5 before? did you measure your girth fifty years ago? btw you are not the only man whose cock has thickened with age and this make my hope my dick will grow thicker too! :) btw I m already on a jelquing regimen ,well I don't do jelqing only but a bunch of effective manual exercise like stretching,squeezes ,hand clamping etc... don't want to use any device at the moment btw... I experienced a midshaft growth of 0,1 inches.. from 5,4 to 5,5 in six months ..very few I know but it is cemented at least.. I if was guaranteed to gain 0,1 inches per year this will transalte in 1 full inches in 10 years so I could hit 6.5 inches of girth when I'll be 38.. not bad! :D

7. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    Ive heard other guys on here say they grew in girth gradually throughout their life aswell.....

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
  9. checkin

checkin Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm guessing it's unique, but I've gained in girth throughout my life, and it's all natural. So I instantly dismiss those who say it isn't possible to increase in size/girth with age. I know better.

10. D_Crystallized Ginger

how much have you gained throughout the years?

11. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, I never measured my girth in my youth but the 5.5 inch girth is a very accurate estimate based on how condoms fit back then vs now. I could easily get into a standard sized condom in my teens and early twenties and now a Trojan Magnum is so tight as to kill all sensation. The Magnum XLs allow a better sensation at the glans end, however.

12. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    really? I've been trying to increase my girth for a while and i only just turned 22

13. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    Well its not the same for everyone because everyone starts developing at different times and for different amounts of time, but some guys will continue to grow till their mid 20's.I stopped growing in length when i was around 19 but have been steadily growing in girth since i was 20, (im now 22).

14. James Duncan

James Duncan Member

Albums:
    I'm 6.75" in the middle and about 7.25" at the base. I'm only 22 I wonder if I'm still getting thicker? I wonder how thick I will be at 40?

Draft saved Draft deleted