1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Increase Likelyhood Of Having Wet Dream?

Discussion in 'Ask a Man' started by Love in a Mist, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Love in a Mist

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Since I joined this forum, I have been very hot and horny while reading through the man discussion in the forum. I even surprisingly have an unconscious soaked my underwear by my precum too. However, I don't jerk off during this period since I try to calm my self down from being excited. By the ways, I abnormally have a heavy Wet Dream twice this week since it usually happens once in a while or rarely happens to me. I really wanna know if being horny increase a likelihood of having wet
    dream? Do you have any experience on that? How would you deal with it? Really love to hear your story.

2. RobertHunter30

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What I was always told that you have those if you have not released at all in several weeks - I have no idea how true that is because I don't recall having one since I went through puberty. Perhaps someone else as other information ...

Love in a Mist likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice