increase my girth

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Owen Plenty@Sep 15 2004, 12:54 AM
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lee.rees/knob.jpg

Heres my pic, I know this site is only for large penises but basically i would like some advise too.

I want to make my dick bigger especially the end / head of it, anyone have any tips on safe techniques?
[post=256071]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, Owen -- that's a hot dickpicture, man. I had planned to suggest doing jelqing exercises for adding girth, because it has worked for me, but jelqing will make all your dick thicker, along with the head. You could try milking down the staff and with each stroke holding the blood in the end for a longer period of time, making it enlarge to the max. Any jelqing results only from a long, persistent routine of over months and months (years).

The other method that comes to mind is using a pump with the cylindar just over the end of your shaft and head. This would necessitate having a thick rubber gasket at the cylindar opening because it wouldn't have the pubes to plaster against for a good seal. I've never tried this, 'cause my cock gets thicker down 1/3 of the shaft's length than it is at the base. I've always wanted my base to be bigger.

Let me know what you think of these suggestions and what you decide to do. IM me, if you want, for any other questions re. this important matter.

Good luck, Luke

yourclovergrl: [[/quote]

Hey, Owen -- that's a hot dickpicture, man. I had planned to suggest doing jelqing exercises for adding girth, because it has worked for me, but jelqing will make all your dick thicker, along with the head. You could try milking down the staff and with each stroke holding the blood in the end for a longer period of time, making it enlarge to the max. Any jelqing results only from a long, persistent routine of over months and months (years).

Good luck, Luke
[post=256073]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Okay being a female can I ask a really dumb question. I have heard it before on the board also but what is jelquing?????

Oh and you are right he has a great, hot pic.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Good luck, Luke
[post=256073]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Okay being a female can I ask a really dumb question. I have heard it before on the board also but what is jelquing?????

Oh and you are right he has a great, hot pic.
[post=256089]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Jelqing is a PE (penis exercise) that&#39;s often used after a stretching routiine to enlarge girth, yourclovergirl. For the best info go to <google.com>, click to either PE or Jelq for a thorough description. It does work, if the dedication and discipline is directed toward it for months, even years.

Let me know if you want any specific explanation.

Luke

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try pumping with a cylinder that just fits over the head. Over time it will enlarge it. But, it&#39;s one nice piece of meat guy&#33;