Increase my size when I am soft?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by campbell, Feb 14, 2006.

1. campbell

campbell New Member

When my cock is soft it's sort of small (my wife says) but when it's hard its 8.5 inches and about 7 inches around, what I am wondering is can I increase my size when I am soft and if so how do I do this, will it make me bigger when I am hard?

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Many people would find the transformation from small-soft to large-hard a pretty great spectacle and a definite turn-on. :rolleyes:

3. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds great!
    If you wanna be a 'shower' though try posting in the Making It Bigger forum...

4. royston

royston New Member

Albums:
    it'll take a year of dangling funny weights of ur willy n things like that for about 1/2 inch gain so to be fair, dont even bother, 8.5 is massive, it doesnt really matter how big it is soft, wen u die wen ur like 80 or 90 do u really wanna remember a period of like a year during ur life in which u went to so much effort to increase ur floppy penis by 1/2 ", spend it raising money for charity, ul feel better and ur wife won't think ur obsessed with ur penis and abit weird

xx

5. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree.....lots of information there.
    :smile:

6. clyde

clyde New Member

my girlfriend practically makes fun of me when im soft because its so massive when its hard. bottom line is - dont worry about it. it only matters when its hard.

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Let's see now. You don't have sex with a soft penis. When it's hard is big so it works just fine. Why does your wife tell you it's small?? So what if it IS small when soft? Does she complain about it's size when your inside her?? Don't worry about it, a bigger soft size would only be for show as you can't fuck with a soft penis. As long as it gets hard and gives you and your wife pleasure, that's all that matters.

8. Sparky

Sparky New Member

Albums:
    Hi guys I have to agree with Cambell. When soft i hardly show at all but hard, not the biggest at 6 inches x 5.0 but an impresive change from flacid to hard. All i want to be is to be comfortable naked with other guys. not in a sex sort of way but showers and general locker room stuff. I work at a fire station in the UK and they all seem bigger than me when ever we strip for showers i feel uncomfortable so any ideas would be great.:confused:

9. Sparky

Sparky New Member

Albums:
    Campbell Sorry.:smile:

10. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    You should be grateful. I am about the same soft as hard - except on a cold day!!
    It just gets in the way. It hangs in the bowl when havin a dump and is a pain when standing for a piss. Stop complainin. Its not that great.

11. pony9a

pony9a Member

Albums:
    Surgical techniques used for penile enlargement (enhancement phalloplasty) -- penile lengthening and penile widening (girth enhancement) -- have been in the urologic literature for many years.
    The technique involves the cutting of the suspensory ligaments and the fundiform ligaments that are attached to the pubic bone, thus allowing more of the penile tissue that is inside the body to protrude outwards. This adds from 1" to 21/2" inches of length to the flacid penis.
    The drawback is that when you have an erection these are the ligaments that pull the penis to the upright position, therefore if these ligaments have been cut your erection will not rise above the horizontal and may not even reach that angle.
    For some men this is a small price to pay for the added length that can be achieved and the confidence gained in the locker room or shower area.
    This link will tell you more and show you the results of such surgery.
    http://www.drwhitehead.com/phallo_tech.html

I am not recommending this, just pointing those who want to know in the right direction.

Draft saved Draft deleted