Increase penis length

1dave16

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:( What other ways are there to increase penis size (especially length) What's the best most effective way? (I also do not want the look, colour etc of my cock to change)

1dave16

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:( What other ways are there to increase penis size (especially length)? What's the best most effective way? (I also do not want the look, colour etc of my cock to change, just the size.

Ok, there are misconceptions about penis "enlargement".

Yes, you will gain, and therefore have a bigger penis. What PE actually does is not "grow" your penis, but rather a deformation process. Ligaments are stretched, colligen foration occurs, and the "inner penis" is pulled out.

Many gainers end up with "creep" and "turkey neck", due to this. Creep is where your fat pad skin becomes the skin for the inner penis that is stretched out. Turkey neck is sort of the same thing, but from the underside. You get a sort of scrotal webbing.

There are ways to avoid turkey neck. When stretching, you will need to use two hands. One at the base, and the other pulling at the top.

Naysayers will always argue whether PE is acheivable. It really is, very much so. It just isn't "grown", but merely a deformation of the penile tissues and ligaments.

1dave16

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh I see, guess I'd better just be happy with what I got so, would like to be a bit longer though, thats the only thing i'm not 100% happy with, happy with my girth and how it looks.

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PE does grow the penis, it doesn't make it shift out : your penis is tied to your body from the inside, tho the ishciopubic rami; notice also that it is bifurcated inside the penis, with eace corpora cavernosatied to one side: not byt he ligaments; so true that the most common penis lengthinening surgery (cutting the suspensory ligs) has negligible effects on erect length. Notice also that it is bifurcated inside the penis, with each corpora cavernos atied to one side.

Another confirmation is tht many people develope the "baseball bat" shape, because the penis becomes girthier near the top of the shaft.

Turky neck has nothing to do with "deforming" the penis, it is just the skin becoming loose.

Reactions: Stratavos and BDYMD

simon72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PE definitely works.
I have gained in length and girth.
But it takes time and dedication.
I belong to PEGYM forum and there is all the info you will ever need to do the work.
They suggest and I would agree doing what they call the JP90 which is a 3 month conditioning program for your dick.
Then you can begin focus work.
Length first then girth.
Girth work usually shortens length.
Consistency is key.
Spend time at it and learn the PI's Physological indicators of good PE.

Reactions: OpenMindandHeart

I mean lets be clear what's important and what's not! To long is simply uncomfortable but the best sex is girth rather than length, a man with a 6-8" cock but fat is much better than a man with a thinner longer 9-10" cock, that is for real! Best sex I ever had was with someone with an 8" fat as fuk cock, think I had my first multiple orgasm when I went with a mam who had the 8" fat cock, a man I was seeing for about a year and half had an 11" cock and he was thick too, but he could only fit so much up and I was so tight, he came in like minutes, I use to get him so excited, so in the end if I'm honest, I always felt unfulfilled!!! But I guess it all depends on an individual doesn't it!

Reactions: Stratavos

Circumcision definitely increases length, my mate came to me and told me about some issues he was having when having intercourse and I talked to him about it and at the end I told him I thought the best idea was to get circumcised, it was his for skin, it ripped during sex, any way he took my advice about seeing a doctor who agreed with me about the circumcision and he got it done! Later he thanked me and said it was the best thing he ever did, he said the doctor said and it did would increase length and it did. You have natural length which is increase by circumcision without a doubt and I know if I were to be circumcised I'd grow in length, but I don't need to as I've always been told I have a nice cock, although the fact I wasn't circumcised was because my older brother was and my mother had a bad experience with that as a result and because of that, she didn't get the rest of her five sons circumcised, 'four of us were left with our jackets' but I have wanted to be because of my religious beliefs for several years, just not got round to doing it!

So you cut your penis skin off and that increases the length? :) How thats medically even possible?
Please explain :)

So you cut your penis skin off and that increases the length? :) How thats medically even possible?

As a circumcised man you should clearly know! Then again as you more than likely had it done when you were a child you might not know! But it is a fact that circumcision gives you more length!

Your not actually removing all the skin, as releasing it!

I know this because, I have research and because of a medical doctor who told me and then another doctor who was a different doctor, told my mate, who I had given advice to, who had told him that was the case!

That's why when you look at a man who has been circumcised he has a line going across his penis and around!

Are you bothered by being circumcised? Because I've met men who feel like they were brutalised and not given a choice, and others who felt mutualised and said that sensation wasn't good! ??? I want it for religious beliefs and its all the research which has kind of put me off a bit! As it says about how you loose sensation, can't get a rock hard bone on and are prone to infections? Don't know if everything you read is true, but I know the other is because it was confirmed by medical professionals!

Im sorry but it sound totally bs :) can you show me some medical facts study cases etc?
Cos if to believe your theory every circumcised men would have longer penis than none circumcised and to my knowledge
Thats not case.
FYI
I got circumcised when i was 17, and guess what not even 1mm i grew after :)

Are you bothered by being circumcised? Because I've met men who feel like they were brutalised and not given a choice, and others who felt mutualised and said that sensation wasn't good! ??? I want it for religious beliefs and its all the research which has kind of put me off a bit! As it says about how you loose sensation, can't get a rock hard bone on and are prone to infections? Don't know if everything you read is true, but I know the other is because it was confirmed by medical professionals!
Not bothered at all! Circumcision was my own idea, and im really happy that i did it

Im sorry but it sound totally bs :) can you show me some medical facts study cases etc?
Cos if to believe your theory every circumcised men would have longer penis than none circumcised and to my knowledge
Thats not case.
FYI
I got circumcised when i was 17, and guess what not even 1mm i grew after :)

No, I didn't say that men who are circumcised are bigger than men who aren't, I said, men who get circumcised increase their natural length and that is a fact, and I'm not into going and doing your research for you, I did mine and don't need to prove or get case studies for you to prove to you, you either take what someone says or don't 'its that simple'!

Your coming across to me like you have a complex about being circumcised and are sounding like the men I've talked to who feel mutualised by it? I also watched a program on it!