Increase pre cum

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Bluemalevolence, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Bluemalevolence

is there any way to increase pre cum?

2. B_hugetripod

B_hugetripod New Member

This has come up before: There really isn't anyway to increase it as far as I know. No medical way.

3. Jhonny1

Jhonny1 New Member

Drink Lot's and Lots of water for starters, then notice if you have a increase in your cum. :smile:

4. qoobulge

qoobulge New Member

Don't think there is a way. Try the volume pills. Hard that it works!

5. RPM

RPM New Member

Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
    Why would you want to increase your pre cum?

Plus the majority of it would be unseen if it is coming as a result of intercourse.

6. elroymb

elroymb New Member

I have tried all of the methods of increasing pre and post cum. The only thing I found that helped was massive doses of vitamin E. I take around 2000 I.U. evry day and have seen a noticable increase.

7. nevadaeve

nevadaeve New Member

zinc for volume and pineaPPLE JUICE FOR SWEETNESS

poibear and c_smith like this.
  8. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    betting the zinc is a myth.

edging will excrete more... but I'm guessing it won't make you product more on the spot.. your body has that (along with cum) pretty much ready to go... it's a question of flushing it all out.

so me thinks....

9. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    Precum is nature's dicklube, man. Before there was KY jelly you had spit and you had precum. You smear the stuff all over the hole you're about to fuck to get it wet amd slippery enough for entry. The more precum you make, the wetter your dickhead gets, and the juicier the hole. If you don't make very much prior to entry, you have to rely on lubricating products. I for one would be interested in finding a way to produce more of the stuff.

From a cocksucker's point of view, precum adds a nice little flavor to cocksucking. I love the taste of precum, so the more a man can produce, the better (or so I think). Bring on the precum, dude. It's awesome stuff.

cuckboy likes this.
  10. alien51

alien51 New Member

the more pre you produce is relative to semen production.produce more semen,produce more pre.try ogoplex or ejaculoid.both gret,both work.

11. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

I dont think so. I have always had tons of precum, and it heightens the pleasure for me. Maybe if you abstain for a while and are really horny?

12. bigbrick

Gold Member

L-Arginine has worked for me. Not a dramatic difference but noticeable. Also can effect erection quality and cum amount positively. Try 1500 mg throughout a day, or take like a 1000 mg. before an edging session. Takes a week or so to really develop the effect. Use with caution if you have any circulatory problems because it can help the blood vessels dialate (thus helping erection) and also beware if you have herpes. Excess arginine can bring on an outbreak.

Hope that helps.

13. frostyguypa

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I have been taking L-Arginine for about 3 weeks now. I started out taking 4-6 500mg pills through out the day. After about a week I had a thick long flaccid hang all day long and my erections are hard as a rock...Lots of cum too. I have since gotten some in powder form ( i spoon mixed with some water = 5000mg) drink a glass every morning along with 3-4 500mg pills at bedtime. Stuff works wonders. Sold as a cardio-vascular health aide.

14. Nomad

Nomad New Member

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I love the flavor. Cum, not so much, but precum is pretty amazing stuff.

I only make enough precum to notice when I'm sleeping with someone new, or engaging in online activities with someone new.

15. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    In my finding: drinking a glass of milk at night and protein shake during the day help in cum overflow...proofed Facts and Test by ME. For the Islander Man we drink Irish Moss from the SEA, but that a different topic. Good For Making Babies

16. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree w Nomad. This is great stuff when u can get it. I produce small quantities and it is sporadic. I've tried the zinz w only slight increase wasn't really worth it. I like Nomad, I have noticed my production really increases to the point of dripping when I am with someone that really has excited me or I have been watching and reading things that really make my erection super hard. Usually I can tell if I am really making precum more then usual because of a slight tingly sensation I feel on the head and at the base. The wet feeling is obvious. I wonder if others get the same sensations or result?

17. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wanted to clarify a couple of items in case people have read my poor post. I was in a rush to post it before I left home.

What I meant above was that I have tried Zinc as one poster has suggested. Also I was quoting on Nomad's post and referencing on his experience. Not that I like Nomad. :smile: Thanks!

18. punch

punch Member

<<<I was quoting on Nomad's post and referencing on his experience. Not that I like Nomad.>>>

Oh...so you're saying that don't like Nomad, huh??? :biggrin1:

Just kidding! We understand what you're saying!! :smile:

19. Nomad

Nomad New Member

What, you don't like me? You bitch!! :biggrin1:

20. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

One question, have you tried anything besides zinc to increase precum? I'm very curious about this as I don't make any and am VERY turned on by those who do. In contrast, I make a huge amount of cum - just don't precum. From a now-former-Texan-turned-Okie-but till Texan at heart, "Thanks for any info!" Ed

Draft saved Draft deleted