Increase pre cum

grosseburne

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this post is old but I don't know if anybody else can do this but I've recently realized that I'm able to somewhat control the amount of times I pre cum I was trying it one day when I was sitting at the office working on a bunch of paperwork on the computer thinking about going home for the weekend happened I remember that feeling and tried it again several times after that in the following weeks and now I can do it over and over again multiple times before any sexual activity I haven't done much scarring on Google to see if anybody else has figured out how to do this I'm not even sure how I figured out how to do it it has certainly change the way I am sexually active though

With hard kegel I can mange to get some pre-cum out myself during the day without being aroused.

Reactions: drambone2001

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have never had precum... but I feel a precum sensation when I see a guy in a blue singlet

you are very close then, so you have to find a guy with blue sensation to have sex with to see if touching and .....ing him will make you really precum or not :)

deffloss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Vitamin Shoppe has bottles of 50mg pills, I take two in the morn and two at night.

For a while before I had any visible results, I'd feel something inside my dick around the middle of the head whenever I got hard. Now if I'm hard for more than a few minutes I start to get a little trail going. Also been doing kegels, but I'm pretty sure that's not what's causing it.

The amount I may seems to be increasing the longer I'm on it. I'm sure this will plateau eventually, but we'll see where.

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Vitamin Shoppe has bottles of 50mg pills, I take two in the morn and two at night.

For a while before I had any visible results, I'd feel something inside my dick around the middle of the head whenever I got hard. Now if I'm hard for more than a few minutes I start to get a little trail going. Also been doing kegels, but I'm pretty sure that's not what's causing it.

The amount I may seems to be increasing the longer I'm on it. I'm sure this will plateau eventually, but we'll see where.

lucky you, try something more potent than 50 mg, there are even 25% Phytosterols versions maybe it will increase the amount

itscomplex

Cherished Member
Media
been wondering this myself lately. the only way i have been able to increase pre has been by massaging the boys and prostate.
vitamins are something i take regularly so i couldnt vouch one way or the other there.
Same experience man. If I hit the right spots I flow precum all over my dick. Also, if I stay aroused without doing anything long enough it starts to ooze. I also think it's the best lube when you fuck (I believe pussies could also produce some fluid as well as asses.) an really enjoy it when it leaks when I give head - nice flavour (not that I dislike cum) and makes me feel like I'm doing the right stuff. Hope noone straight is grossed out. If so, sorry ppl.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't produce precut like I use too! Wondering if a vasectomy would effect my Precum. Tried Pygeum no results any suggestion as I love to produce and lick my Precum. It's great when I have it and I long to see it drip from my cock again!

Chi_Guy1986

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Water, pygeum, and edging. I've been producing more and more precum every time I edge now. I think part of it is helped by cutting down on stroking to two to three times a week. Stores up more juices.

Tonight, I finally got the precum output I've been hoping for. After an intense hour of edging, I got a stream of precum flowing out of my cock head. First time I've ever had that much come out at once. Had tons of precum the entire session.

If anything, I'd say patience helps a lot. For months, I'd keep wondering why I couldn't get more than multiple droplets of the salty nectar. I think I may have truly activated the Cowper's Gland. Hopefully, this doesn't less to embarrassing moments at work, what with wearing sweatpants and all.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Water, pygeum, and edging. I've been producing more and more precum every time I edge now. I think part of it is helped by cutting down on stroking to two to three times a week. Stores up more juices.

Tonight, I finally got the precum output I've been hoping for. After an intense hour of edging, I got a stream of precum flowing out of my cock head. First time I've ever had that much come out at once. Had tons of precum the entire session.

If anything, I'd say patience helps a lot. For months, I'd keep wondering why I couldn't get more than multiple droplets of the salty nectar. I think I may have truly activated the Cowper's Gland. Hopefully, this doesn't less to embarrassing moments at work, what with wearing sweatpants and all.
Cowper 's gland ROCKS!

Reactions: Humiliter01