Increased depth in pregnancy?

cinnakitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone else experienced a deepening of their vagina during pregnancy? My cervix is now so far up I can't reach it really, whereas it seemed quite low before (I'm aware it moves during the course of the month but this was a consistent thing) and nothing seems to quite "hit the spot" as it were! I want greater girth and length now and it's driving me crazy. Yeah...feeling sorry for myself! The hot weather's making me extra horny as well.

CreepX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
first of all,.. gratz :D

and yes,... i am experiencing this atm on my girlfriend since she is also pregnant,.... but i can still hit the cervix,.. just not that deep/hard,...

have you tried riding him while you lean back or sit directly on his cock ?
- how about from behind ? or having your legs on his shoulders while you lay down on your back ?

cinnakitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for replying. Congratulations. When is your baby due?

Sadly I don't think there's any way I could comfortably rest my legs on shoulders anymore! Leaning back doesn't seem to do much and isn't very comfortable. I think I've reached a very frustrating size now where I want it a lot but it's very hard to do!

cinnakitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looking at your (nice) pics just now I think you are probably a fair amount longer than I am used to and probably won't get to the point where you don't reach anymore!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
A woman is all ready to give birth to her first baby. The doctor, obstetrician and nurses are all waiting for the birth. The doc checks for any sign of progress, suddenly he feels something moving, pulls back his hand and this little head pops out, sees the doc and asks him, "Are you my daddy?" "No, I'm not," The doctor replies. The head pops back in. The obstetrician goes over to check out the situation. The baby pops out his head and asks him, "Are you my daddy?" "Nope, I didn't do it." The baby pops back in. The doctor calls the father: "Sir, the baby seems to be reluctant to come out -- he keeps asking for his father. Would you please come to the delivery room?" So the father is standing there and the baby pops his head out again, and seeing his father the little one asks in an annoyed voice, "Are YOU my daddy?" Dad kneels down and answers proudly, "Yes, son, I am your lucky father!" The baby starts tapping his index finger violently and repeatedly on his father's forehead and asks, "This is pretty annoying, isn't it?"

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
A woman is all ready to give birth to her first baby. The doctor, obstetrician and nurses are all waiting for the birth. The doc checks for any sign of progress, suddenly he feels something moving, pulls back his hand and this little head pops out, sees the doc and asks him, "Are you my daddy?" "No, I'm not," The doctor replies. The head pops back in. The obstetrician goes over to check out the situation. The baby pops out his head and asks him, "Are you my daddy?" "Nope, I didn't do it." The baby pops back in. The doctor calls the father: "Sir, the baby seems to be reluctant to come out -- he keeps asking for his father. Would you please come to the delivery room?" So the father is standing there and the baby pops his head out again, and seeing his father the little one asks in an annoyed voice, "Are YOU my daddy?" Dad kneels down and answers proudly, "Yes, son, I am your lucky father!" The baby starts tapping his index finger violently and repeatedly on his father's forehead and asks, "This is pretty annoying, isn't it?"
LOL

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry, I didn't feel deeper or shallower while pregnant... just more unwieldy.

let me tell you it's hard to grind with a big ol' belly in the way

CreepX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
cinnakitty said:
Thanks for replying. Congratulations. When is your baby due?

sorry about the very late answer,.. our baby will be born in the begining of february (if all goes good) :D

cinnakitty said:
Looking at your (nice) pics just now I think you are probably a fair amount longer than I am used to and probably won't get to the point where you don't reach anymore!

I haven't yet.... tho it is me having issues now,... i mean, i am affraid to get too deep because of the baby "next door" :worried: