Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Sounds like your not compatible to me
Agreed, but depending on how important it is to her, workable.

My guy isn’t that into some things I like. The reverse is true. We do the things WE like, and explore a bit.
Old dogs can learn new tricks. So can this old bitch.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
While I agree with the blueberry analogy, there are workarounds.

the light hold the OP is comfortable with could be used with “head fuckery” where he tells her he could do more, he controls the moment, whatever... it might kick her gears just so.

Reactions: Enid and MickeyLee
D

deleted848353

not a fan of hurting someone who i can see myself a future together, she is super sweet
Then sit and talk to her tell her you ain't comfortable with the level of choking she is after unless you can come up with a safe way to communicate it's too much for her or if she feels your doing it wrong

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It also seems most of your posting is a communication issue with her. Sweet she may be. But if you are basically incompatible physically, in a few years post marriage, you will be complaining that you aren’t ...getting what you want...just like now.

consider letting each other go.

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It also seems most of your posting is a communication issue with her. Sweet she may be. But if you are basically incompatible physically, in a few years post marriage, you will be complaining that you aren’t ...getting what you want...just like now.

Nah, i'm juggling until it blows on my face

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You were right.

we did it, but i missed her a lot, and after couple weeks i saw her at some dinner with some friends, we talked, then after i took her back to my place she didn't last more than a minute, lets say i didn't have the chance to touch her other than my dick.
I ask her about why she came so hard, so fast, she miss all what we had, then i set that boundary to choke her softly, sorry but i won't go harder or rougher, she agreed.