Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This weekend I took my first step towards returning to a normal pre-COVID life and went up to Los Angeles to get lunch and visit a store I like. Part of this trip puts me on the red line subway. Both coming and going on the subway I was cruised by two different men, one who kept adjusting his bulge to show his erection under his gym shorts, and another who kept giving me a thumbs up gesture. I wasn’t doing anything deliberately to draw attention to myself, so my question is if we think these guys are cruising out of pent up demand because of the lock downs, or is the Los Angeles subway just a cruising hot spot to begin with?

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am really jealous of you, here in the UK it seems to be getting less all the time.
You’ll have to check in here as the lockdowns are lifted. I think there will be lots of cruising because we’ve all been alone for so long.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I was cruised by two different men, one who kept adjusting his bulge to show his erection under his gym shorts, and another who kept giving me a thumbs up gesture. I wasn’t doing anything deliberately to draw attention to myself, so my question is if we think these guys are cruising out of pent up demand because of the lock downs, or is the Los Angeles subway just a cruising hot spot to begin with?

To find the answer you seek ask it of the men that were cruising you.

Reactions: AMTZ410213

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always thought subways, where you face each other sitting down, was such an overtly sexy environment. Do people ride the subway in large numbers there.

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Let me tell you a little something about the men who cruise the LA subway, my friend. They aren’t the type most people would care to have an extended conversation with.

Reactions: dreamer20

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have always thought subways, where you face each other sitting down, was such an overtly sexy environment. Do people ride the subway in large numbers there.
LA’s mass transit is an interesting story. Much of it was torn out to make way for the personal auto to be the primary form of transportation. LA has spent decades trying to rebuild what they lost and the numbers of riders was getting pretty good until COVID hit. The subways I was on were only about 20% full.

Reactions: Capitolhillguy

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

You should direct your questions about the LA subway to the OP. My experiences occurred elsewhere. I've only been told I looked lovely by an elderly gentleman - who subsequently asked if he could kiss me. Nothing more than that to report.